Traders for sale items

martin82

Member +
Is there a way that the links for traders items for sale can appear in the for sale section as i find i end up missing out on items because they are in the traders section & i forget to look (well until its too late)

I know its partly because im forgetful but it would help exposure to traders items that are for sale & help those like me who forget to look then kick themselves later.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Is there a way that the links for traders items for sale can appear in the for sale section as i find i end up missing out on items because they are in the traders section & i forget to look (well until its too late)

I know its partly because im forgetful but it would help exposure to traders items that are for sale & help those like me who forget to look then kick themselves later.

Speaking for my own section here, but if someone contacts me about missing any of my deals then im more than happy to help out.

I think rather than the private classifieds there could be a group buy section in the traders forum where all the group buys traders are running appear there aswell as their own sub forums

Boab

Member +
I think rather than the private classifieds there could be a group buy section in the traders forum where all the group buys traders are running appear there aswell as their own sub forums

this sounds like a good idea to me

sanchez

Member +
Yeah good ideas guys, i rarely check out the traders for sale items as i forget, perhaps they could show in the classifieds under a traders section?

Tanz

Lifer
I think this is a great idea and i have it mentioned to franza1 so hopefully something will come of it.....

Jay

Admin

Good idea buddy, certainly one worth investigating.. :)

gv1.3

Admin
I dont know if anyone remembers back this far or not... but it used to be this way many years ago. We had to constantly warn traders for bumping their threads up. The todays posts were filled with traders bumped threads.

I think we have moved on since then so if people think it is something we should try out then I am happy to enable it. Lets get some more feedback from members.