Trevor temporarily offline

alan_d

Lifer
Hi Folks,

Trevor's pc has decided it would prefer to be a kettle or anything other than a pc at the moment, so if anyone has a query, drop me a line and ill gladly relay messages to him.

alternatively he can be reached during "reasonable" hours on the number in my signature.

Please folks, do respect the fact that he is a family man, and doesnt have 24 hours of the day to devote to EP awesomeness, and if you are calling, consider whether or not he will be in bed!

Regards,
al

alan_d

Lifer
have any of you ever seen the best motoring 'my car challenge' where tsuchiya takes out a viewers car on the viewers favourite circuit and has two laps to break the challengers record?

Rumour is Trevor asked the stig to take on his 'private circuit' but the Stig backed out...

Jay

Admin
Just had a visit from Trevor earlier - his computer was fixed but it shat itself again within 20 mins. Technology is against him this weather.

Phil

Super Moderator
trevors roadtrip looked like fun this weekend!! found him trying to bump start a turbo'd mx5 on the Mountstewart Road LOL

Phil

Jay

Admin
trevors roadtrip looked like fun this weekend!! found him trying to bump start a turbo'd mx5 on the Mountstewart Road LOL

Phil

LMAO.. That might have been after he called into mine. Damn mazda's...:haha:

Phil

Super Moderator
hehe he may have been on his way and failed to mention it when he got there! pretty sure he was facing your direction.

a seriously nice mazda on all counts though!

Phil

alan_d

Lifer
I was up with him last night, and he would like to say thanks for the help! it was greatly appreciated, it shows the great camaraderie that exists not only in this site, but also amongst our close knit norn iron region!
I salute you good sir!

Rep added!