TRICO NEOFORM GROUP BUY (Windscreen wipers)

oilman

Trader
Hi all,

We have been stocking these blades for a while now and have done many succesfull group buys on them so I thought I would start one here for you lot.

You can find more info on the blades on their site here http://www.tricoproducts.com/brochure.c ... on_id=5214

The ones you will need for the Starlet are here http://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-6388-neoform-beam-blades-20-17-hook-nf500-nf430.aspx

So lets talk numbers, our retail on these is £20.87 for the pair. Your club discount will take 10% off so you are looking at a club price of £18.78 per pair.

If we can get 20 orders I will take off another 10% so £16.90

If we can get 30 orders I will make it 20% so £15.02 thats 30% off retail!!!

If anyone is ineterest please start a list, I will leave this group buy open for one week and I will also give a full money back gaurantee if you are not satisfied with them, however we all use them here on our cars and are sure you will not be dissapointed.

Happy shopping.

Cheers

Guy.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
I need new wiper blades and these are cheap as chips for decent one's....

1. WallaceGlanza

Is it not 20" and 18" for starlets though?

Mike_ep91

Member +
i am interested in a set of these.

do they come ready to clip onto the wiper arms or do you need to buy anything else?

1. WallaceGlanza
2. ian
3. Cat

I need new wipers like, put me down, although when i had a look at my wipers, they seem screwed on.

Is that a bodge job as I've never seen wipers that are screwed on, although could just not have looked at them closely enough like.

oilman

Trader
I've never come across wipers that are screwed in, but it could be that a previous owner bought some wipers that didn't fit properly and used screws to hold them in place.

Phenom

Member +
1. WallaceGlanza
2. ian
3. Cat
4. Phenom.

Is the rear wiper blade also available?
Cheerz,
Alan.

sanchez

Member +
1. WallaceGlanza
2. ian
3. Cat

I need new wipers like, put me down, although when i had a look at my wipers, they seem screwed on.

Is that a bodge job as I've never seen wipers that are screwed on, although could just not have looked at them closely enough like.

no on the gt they are screwed in, mine snapped off and i thought bollock gonna have to get second hand wiper arms but halfors sell thm in a plastic form