Try again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMmark

Fresh Recruit
I kind of got off on the wrong foot with some people on here lol, so i'm gonna start again :)

I'm Mark, i'm 15 and i'm from Ireland.
I don't drive yet but my brother does and is now on his 4th car at only 18 (lol i know)
1st car: Polo (wouldn't even count it as he never drove it)
2nd car: 96 Glanza V
3rd car: Toyota Altezza
4th and current car: Type R Civic.

:) So that's about all, any question just give us a shout.

JDMmark

Fresh Recruit
Only 18 and he has been insured on the last 3 cars on the list... must be paying a bomb?

The Glanza was the only car he has his own policy on, named on the tezza and the civic so..not that bad really.

Welcome.

Are you introducing both yourself and your brother on the one go! Why doesn't he sign up seperatley?

Nah not introducing him aswell, just thought i'd mention it lol. He's not really into the forum scene, although he did tell me yesterday he wants a GT Turbo next car lol.

lanxter

Member +
no chap i wouldnt which is why i dont have an altezza. if i couldnt afford to insure the car properly i wouldnt own/drive the car.

Hence why i paid through the teeth to drive my gt the first year on my own. 1600 at 21

scot-ish

Member +
is the car registered in his name?? its about who drives the most, if he drives it all the time, under the mothers name, some people dont look to kindly to that

JDMmark

Fresh Recruit
is the car registered in his name?? its about who drives the most, if he drives it all the time, under the mothers name, some people dont look to kindly to that

As far as I know, regestered in her name, but she never drives it... Ever! Lol, but like 5k for insurance man yano..

At the end of the day it's still insurance and it's not illegal so...

Status
Not open for further replies.