tuning with wideband and rrfpr

123*stumpy

Untrusted Seller
as above how hard is it and how do i go about doing it?what base pressure should i start off with on idle and how do i adjust it?regards

AdamB

Member +
If your unsure get a tuner to do it as it could cause your engine to fail. Its also best to use det cans to ensure theres no knocking.
I would set it with a base pressure of 3 bar, and to adjust it there should be a screw on the top of the FPR which you adjust to change the pressure.

Jay

Admin
Read and understand this first CLICK! or get a local tuner to do it. Could save you an engine or two mate.

Jay

123*stumpy

Untrusted Seller
i have a very basic understanding of engine tuning, so im gona set base pressure on idle to 3 bar take for an easy run with the actuator set at a bar, shoe down very easy and whatch te boost rise slowly whilst keeping an eye on the air fuel ratio on the wideband, if it even starts to run lean stop and raise fuel pressure, then try again?what increments should i step up in for fuel pressure?.1 or .2 or .5?i will then fine tune it in smaller increments once the general pressure is reached.any mappers on here care to share some info?

reason im doin this is not to save myself money but to learn, weather it be costly or not, i learn from my own mistakes, also making a set of det cans

thanks

AdamB

Member +
Use a set of det cans as well mate, the problem being with this setup is that the ignition cannot be advanced, theres a lot to gain through the timing.