txt spk

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
It seems no one can type a literate sentance these days. Makes for hard reading on here and it pisses me off no end.

GTnomez

Member +
yh it cn gt vry annyin bt sum ppl r so usd 2 it dat dey cnt stop. it rlly did tke me ags 2 rite this as im dnt uslly do it.

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Personally, as an educated human being, I won't lower myself to use text lingo (even on a mobile), and give up on PM's, emails and threads where it's used. My own opinion, is that if you can't read, write or spell English properly, then you're not worth my time! :p

Trevor

Member +
Proper English

Couldn't have put it better myself.
Personally, as an educated human being, I won't lower myself to use text lingo (even on a mobile), and give up on PM's, emails and threads where it's used. My own opinion, is that if you can't read, write or spell English properly, then you're not worth my time! :p

Dan3SGTE

Member +
I actually hate it too.

I will never use it in txt messeges either. With my old phone i did when i ran out of space to shorten it to fit 1 message lol like Aiden but on the Iphone i dont know when ive exceeded 1 txt.

I actually hate it too.

I will never use it in txt messeges either. With my old phone i did when i ran out of space to shorten it to fit 1 message lol like Aiden but on the Iphone i dont know when ive exceeded 1 txt.

Living in ROI will open your eyes for willing to save money!
Tis getting harder to survive here:rolleyes:

GTnomez

Member +
I actually hate it too.

ooops!! arent they the uses of text speak??