uk starlet club

korn8696

Fresh Recruit
damb it i really need in to my msgs to get a moby number out of it ahhhhhhh i need it i want to go pick up my gear box the night. any one got that guy nots club or somnthing like that lives in nottingham and drives a white glanza?

Enzo

Member +
sorry peeps UK and AU sites will be down possibly until the 11th of May,
this is the first interuption to service in over two years
im hoping to have the problem resolved before then but the host provider is away on his honeymoon in fejee so have my fingers tied until he gets back.
il keep you all updated.

Jay

Admin
sorry peeps UK and AU sites will be down possibly until the 11th of May,
this is the first interuption to service in over two years
im hoping to have the problem resolved before then but the host provider is away on his honeymoon in fejee so have my fingers tied until he gets back.
il keep you all updated.

Shit, that's bad news mate. I can see a few peeps going cold turkey without their UKSC fix!

Keep us posted on progress Geo, good luck with getting everything sorted.

nanglebadger

Member +
Thanks for the update Geo man, Scutch brought it to my attention yesterday morning, hopefuly u got my message ok.

as Jay says...i'm feeling the cold turkey already! hopefully we can get this resolved ASAP.

Phil.

KevinK

Member +
thnx for keeping us informed Enzo.

it's gonna be weird without my daily shot of UKSC;)

hopefully i wont go crazy :confused:

Enzo

Member +
thats UKSC and AUSC back in business!

the grid server haD a fatal error and its taken till now to restore the information.
this fatal error effected 14,000 sites

AUSC is fully operationional but UKSC is about 90% complete, should be fully restored by the end of tonight.

sorry for any inconvienience caused peeps.