Ultimate JDM! Amazing

Jay

Admin
On the topic of cool JDM shit..

One of the coolest JDM things I've found were a batch of Peg-cils in one of Trevor's imports. Who can guess what they were?

Cooch

Member +
No idea. Coolest thing i've found has been Japanese money and a salesman's card for the place my Black 82 was brought from in Japan.

Somhairle

Lifer
One of the coolest JDM things I've found were a batch of Peg-cils in one of Trevor's imports. Who can guess what they were?

Trevor was telling me of some 'saucy snaps' that had been discovered in one...

We found a 'Lucky seven' cigarette in his newest mazda import yesterday, It fell out from behind the dash!

lol!

Edit - I've also found some bank statments, ATM reciepts, A cigarette, a condom and some chewing gum in mine......

at least the previous owner had his priorities right :cool:

Dave.

Member +

We found a 'Lucky seven' cigarette in his newest mazda import yesterday, It fell out from behind the dash!

lol!

Edit - I've also found some bank statments, ATM reciepts, A cigarette, a condom and some chewing gum in mine......

johnnies and cigs? my old gt had bits of model railway and tiddlywinks in it!

Timmy

Member +
I found aload of football cards, a styling shop sticker and a coin and reciepts. That were about it.

Chris@CCM

Member +

lol!

lol class :p

I found 3 manga comics, an insurance letter,a JDM "finding nemo" and a goodluck charm/bell thing:p

My mate found a jonny in his, under the back seats.....still in its wrapper thank god:homer: