Ultra Racing.....

Can anyone source some stuff for me from them? I found their website, but I don't know how to place an order straight from them if I can? I'm just after the fender braces....

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Room bar streches across the floor plan, same as Zep floor bar. There fender braces are also interesting products, there ARB's are a little basic. My personal opinion is that they can't compete with Whiteline but I'm willing to get some in if the interest is there.

T

sx_turbo

Lifer
well what about the bits that whiteline dont do for the starlet, i.e the 4 point lower arm brace and the rear lower arm brace,

it's just a thought, but if i had an idea of prices i would be more inclined to order.

i assume if you sold these, they would only be ordered as when a customer wants them, like your japan direct stuff?

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
We could possibly arrange a group buy but there's just not enough demand to stock these items. I wasn't aware of the rear lower brace. I've sent an email to Tong so will await his reply. We did have prices but they were lost when the PC's went down.

Thanks,

T

sx_turbo

Lifer
We could possibly arrange a group buy but there's just not enough demand to stock these items. I wasn't aware of the rear lower brace. I've sent an email to Tong so will await his reply. We did have prices but they were lost when the PC's went down.

Thanks,

T

sorry toby i meant, would these items be special order (i should have worded it different). with the above comment i understand they will.

i shall be in touch in a few months.

riko666

Member +
I'm definitely after the rear lower brace (in my quest to stiffen the car up as much as possible without a cage), and 4-point front brace, though I'm unsure if it'll fit with my Optional LSD...apparently the Tanabe/Carbing 4-point braces couldn't. Toby, any chance of prices for the above? thanks