***urgent-handbrake cables needed***

J

*JO*

im despertaley seeking handbrake cables to get my car through the mot. i need both sides on the rear. does anyone have any or know where i can get them??xx

Blak_Mamber

Member +
im despertaley seeking handbrake cables to get my car through the mot. i need both sides on the rear. does anyone have any or know where i can get them??xx

Try Ricky (Sx_Turbo @ JAP MAD) as he should be able to source you some for sure as he is a Blueprint stockist

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
unfortunately they are only available from the dealer those ones, as you have the early model, i can do the late ones but not the early ones

J

*JO*

its ok i feel sick pay toyota £125 for 2 cables!!!! the car been in 3 weeks now and its costing me a fortune ive had a gutsful now!!! :mad: :( xx

stu blueprint only do from a 1992 model onwards she is a 1990 xx

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Try the traders on here to see if they can source some for you. That is a hell of a lot of cash for the cables from Toyota... what a joke.

handbrake cables

Hi Just seen your post,

I have a pair in good condition from a 1991 EP 82 GT Turbo. Please check out my for sale post of a few weeks ago under rossgorooster. Also look at the link to my photobucket folder:
http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp323/guitar1977/starlet parts

These are already packed up because someone else wanted them but then didn't bother to let me know they changed their mind. Was looking for a fiver + post and packing + dreaded Paypal fee.

Cheers. Bob.