Urgent: Modified live at snetterton 11th october

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Anyone interested in a club stand?

Advance Tickets will be £15.00 each person, Under 12's - Free

Further Information - www.modifiedlive.co.uk

We need a minimum of ten cars to have a club stand.

Deadline if anyone is interested FRIDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER

Good Chance for a local meet, I will organise a pub meet for food afterwards before people travel off home xx

Sammie xx

lew777

Member +
now and again i work on a powerstation near the event and i hate the drive there, speed cameras everywhere:(

dac69er

Super Moderator
now and again i work on a powerstation near the event and i hate the drive there, speed cameras everywhere:(

there arent that many????
guess it depends which way you come from though!

you may see it twice in one year sammie, you never know :drive:

lew777

Member +
i live up north but work away in kent all the time but now and again i get called out for a mini shutdown on diss powerstation in eye

dac69er

Super Moderator
ah, where eye airfiled is????

had some good times back in the day down there :)

the a140 is a terrible road. one of the worst i know round here. crap speed limits and its not even dual carraigeway

lew777

Member +
ah, where eye airfiled is????

had some good times back in the day down there :)

the a140 is a terrible road. one of the worst i know round here. crap speed limits and its not even dual carraigeway

yeah that airfield, covered in massive pots holes now. yeah thats the road its shite init. you just getting going again and then u have to slow right down back to 30 for a village its like that all the way home :(

dac69er

Super Moderator
it is a painful stretch of road.

eye airfield does have a fair few pot holes. one side isnt too bad.
used to be some non-official 1/4mile racing down there a few years ago

lew777

Member +
i dont like going there to often the station uses chicken poo has its source of igtion its fucking stinks. but the money is worth it

dac69er

Super Moderator
i dont like going there to often the station uses chicken poo has its source of igtion its fucking stinks. but the money is worth it

i bet. knew a lad who did an apprenticeship at the poo fired station in thetford and he was on good money even then.

not my kinda thing, but ok if you can put up with the smell.

anyway, back on topic.........

Quick Nick

Member +
I have to go to this event for work so will go up in the Starlet, if there is a crew going and a stand then all the better.

Keep me posted , I will have to wait till Friday to get the ticket as work are paying for it and there is loads of red tape etc...

See you there!

*starlet_babe*

Member +
No not enough people :( I will still be there tho, might see if I can sneek on another local club stand xx so will probably see you there hun. Josh are coming anyway hun?

If us 4 are gonna be going I'll be more than happy to arrange an meal out for us.

xx