Used Group N Grooved Disks, EBC Yellow Stuff and Mintex Pads

muthaducka

Member +
For sale: Group N Grooved Disks (similar to 3G)

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £50 - offers - these are used but in perfect working order with no lip. Open to offers different brake setup has been ordered. The disks are very similar to the 10 groove 3g disks and look like a straight fit with no modifications.

Extra Info:

Pictures:
[URL="http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg57/dofreelance/23062008001.jpg"]

Contact Details: pm, email [EMAIL="matt@dofreelance.co.uk"]matt@dofreelance.co.uk[/EMAIL] or call/txt 07786382226

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £15 on top of offer / sale price

==========================================
For sale: EBC Yellow Stuff Pads

Item Condition: 4-6 weeks old - 100-200 miles road use

Price and price conditions: £35 offers

Extra Info: Bought from Dave B for £75+. Bought these because I couldn't afford a 4 pot brake upgrade system that I wanted. I have been able to buy a cheaper upgrade brake kit since then and no longer require my current setup.

Pictures: Will post in the next couple of days

Contact Details: pm, email [EMAIL="matt@dofreelance.co.uk"]matt@dofreelance.co.uk[/EMAIL] or call/txt 07786382226

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £5 on top of offer / sale price

========================================
For sale: Mintex Pads

Item Condition: 1000 miles road use

Price and price conditions: £25 - offers

Extra Info: Were fitted on my car when I bought it. I upgraded the pad to yellow stuff pads (race pads) and flushed the fluid at the same time. This was my first time changing pads and realised afterwards that the current Mintex pads hardly have any wear on them. I think these are the more expensive Mintex pads 1144 (something like that) but can't be sure

Pictures: [URL="http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg57/dofreelance/23062008003.jpg"]
[URL="http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg57/dofreelance/23062008002.jpg"]

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £5 on top of offer / sale price

========================================

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
I've approved this one Matt but you will need to add a guideline price to each as per the rulebook.

Good luck with the sale,

Jay

ChrisGT

Member +
Can you give me a price on disks and pads please mate? Oh and pics please ! lol

Last edited:

muthaducka

Member +
Cheers Jay, Ad now changed and i'll make sure there is a price for future ads.

I've made a hash of the photos (a bit blurred) but enough to make out the important details I hope.

If pads are ordered with the disks then postage for pads is not required, just the £15 for disks.

muthaducka

Member +
Longy - no PM received?

Montanajr - prices now added. I have put offers at the side because if I cannot get the asking price then I will take less. I have no use for these now (only as spares).