**various items for sale**

Status
Not open for further replies.

sx_turbo

Lifer
For sale:RAID hp oil pressure gauge

Item Condition: Brand new condition, never used all i have done is taken out of the box

Price and price conditions:£28+ £2.50 delivery, collection is possible

Extra Info:also comes with gauge pod

Pictures:
HPIM0232.jpg

Contact Details:please pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:collection is possible, payment needed before delivery

For sale:MEGAN Racing oil temperature gauge

Item Condition: brand new, has been taken out of box, but never fitted

Price and price conditions:28+ £2.50 delivery

Extra Info:also comes with gauge pod

Pictures:
HPIM0233.jpg

Contact Details:please pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:collection is possible, payment needed before delivery

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
Do you need a controller for the oil temp gauge?

no, really easy to install, i just cant be bothered, i bought various bits and peices and basically it boils down to the fact i couldnt fit any of it because of space so i have decided to sell it all.

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
no, really easy to install, i just cant be bothered, i bought various bits and peices and basically it boils down to the fact i couldnt fit any of it because of space so i have decided to sell it all.
Have you tryed fitting the sandwich plate mate?

I have one of these and it needs modifying to fit, just thought id give you a heads up.

sx_turbo

Lifer
Have you tryed fitting the sandwich plate mate?

I have one of these and it needs modifying to fit, just thought id give you a heads up.

yeah did try fitting it and the power steering pump bracket is to close to the oil filter housing, and so will only really fit on a car without a/c and a lil bit of modification, or if u dont modify it it will only fit with an oil filter relocation kit.

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
yeah did try fitting it and the power steering pump bracket is to close to the oil filter housing, and so will only really fit on a car without a/c and a lil bit of modification, or if u dont modify it it will only fit with an oil filter relocation kit.
Yeah sorry mate just thought id let ya know, ive fitted mine but had to grind away one edge of the sandwich plate (as much as i could before it affects the surface the filter sits on, then had to put afew washers between the block and the Power Steering bracket, just fits now.

Cheers

EP82

Member +
Hi mate, would you take £50 plus postage for both gauges? I have the cash in my paypal.

EP82

Member +
Sorry to mess you around mate, Would love to buy them off you but after 2-3 months Sam @ speedvision has called in te £1100 I owed him for my TD04 kit so I no longer have any spare cash :(

sx_turbo

Lifer
Sorry to mess you around mate, Would love to buy them off you but after 2-3 months Sam @ speedvision has called in te £1100 I owed him for my TD04 kit so I no longer have any spare cash :(

lol ok no worries dude. its a shit owing money.

sx_turbo

Lifer
evening bumpage, i really need these bits to go guys

i am making a loss on these items, that have never been used, they need to go, i have had them lying around for far to long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.