Vehicle Works Performance Vehicle Prep

Elaine

Lifer
This is a newly formed company based in Poole, Dorset set up by Mike Ritchie.

A very brief back ground on where he has come from

Mikey started his career at a Renault main dealer where he worked for 4 years before being offer the position of head mechanic at KTEC dealing in performance Renaults. After 4 years service he decided to venture out on his own.

Vehicle Works opened only a few months ago but it is already going from strength to strength. Mikey not only offers mechanical works but is also fully equipped to map a whole range of units from Power FC’s to Greddy E-man biggy back units.

Previous builds include:
380 hp RS500 Sierra Cosworth
530 hp Evo
270 hp Civic Turbo
300 hp Volvo C70 GT
140 hp 1.4l peugeot 205 turbo
200+ hp Starlet Turbo

Mikey carried out my full forged engine rebuild along with running in and mapping. His workmanship is next to none and the end results are phenomenally. He kept me updated through out all stages of my build giving excellent customer service.

The level of finer detail in his work is clear for all to see. Mikey has helped me achieve my goal of hitting over 200bhp. There are 2 other starlet owner on this site that have had there cars mapped by Mikey both have now hit over 200bhp. :drive:

Mikey offers great service at great prices. I have more works planed for the New Year and a new goal to meet. Mikey will be the person to help me get there. :rockon:

If anyone would like to contact Mikey to discuss works they would like to have carried out please see his details below.

Vehicle Works
Unit E 376 Ringwood rd
Poole
BH12 3LT
01202 741003

akaye4000

Member +
i can vouch for mikey's work as he has fitted and mapped my emb to my starlet.
He also did the head-gaskets and skimmed the heads on my dads scooby which was done at an incredible price compared to other quotes from other local garages and his work is very tidy and quick as he had it done in less than 2 days.
My and dad and i will not hestitate to go back for more work to be done in the future.

SWGLANZA

Member +
Can vouch for this man he's a top bloke, he recently fitted and mapped my greddy emanage blue ecu to my glanza which made 224 bhp at 1 bar! Answerd all my questions and queries and i know from now on if i have any problems i cant sort i will be contacting him, lots of plans for the future and as Elaine said i know for sure Mikey will help me get them done! :)