***very Urgent - Keys Locked In Car***

sx_turbo

Lifer
HI GUY'S

i've been working on my car's today, just swapping bits over, and i've stupidly locked the keys in my new car.

i need to know if theres any way of breaking in without smashing a window?

i know this probably shouldnt be posted on a public forum, so i would like people to pm me privately.

if not that, then i shall delete the thread as soon as i know the answer.

cheers

ricky

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I've done this before too, you feel a twat but all you can really do is call the AA. They have wedges and a pump thing that forces the door open enough for them to be able to reach the lock.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Nothing Personal lads but had to remove the posts above as it could cause some security issue.

Please lads could you PM the sugestions.

Never know who's watching

Chears Frankie

riko666

Member +
Chain_Saw.jpg

UC1188B.jpg

kr-ladle-1029.jpg

_40992561_semtex203i.jpg

:p

Dave.

Member +
*edit* potentially useless now the above post is here :( Hope you get it sorted *edit*

This should do it ricky mate

LOL at riko!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave.

Member +
Why not just try a local garage? They came out to my mates car and broke into it in seconds when someone broke his door locks trying to steal it...

Dave.

Member +
They are? My local did it for free to get the ££ from the new locks being sorted :p

I might be able to get you a rear quarter, hubbygt on here has two I think and I'm just on my way to meet him.

Although, if he's nearer to you (it'll save on postage or whatever), Jones36 has been trying to get rid of one since like, forever.

Dave