VOSA Check - Got Pulled

Gee

Member +
Got caught up in one of those VOSA checks...

Coppers were pulling people a side and asking them to park up..randomly. Even though my tax disc was valid..just like the persons in front that he let go, must of been my hooded jacket :homer:

Anyway, VOSA guys come over and checks my lights, tyre tread etc etc. Finds nothing.

Copper takes my licence and checks out my insurance. Tells me off about the lettering on my car plates too. Told him it came like that, not even had the car a week.

So then they tell me they are bringing out the sniffer dog. Nothing to worry about they say..will be other people lined up too.

So the dog comes out...passes two people..sniffs me..and decides to sit down. A sign that it has detected the scent of some sort of narcotic!

So off I go in to the van to get searched. Nothing to hide..I didnt give a shit. Only problem was, it was 11:45 and the alarm installer was coming to sort out my Thatcham 1 alarm at 12:00 :p

They reckon if you are around people smoking cannabis, the dog might detect that. I dont even smoke fags, never mind a blunt! Neither do any of my mates. Only thing I could think of was the car. Only bought it a few days prior and the driver was a smoker..probabaly a pot head.

Anyway, emptied my pockets, searched me and the car! Nobs...

Found nothing of course, I had nothing to hide.

Got home in time for 12..and the installer did not come until 3:30 ROFL.

The end.

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
what a pain Gee but aint good when you get pulled and you know there is nothing they can do you for :)

Gee

Member +
Just an inconvenience more than anything. But I was just chilling...pigs aint got nothing on me :D LOL

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Im sprry buy from recent experiences i absolute hate police. Unfortunatey not all of them are indecent, but it doesnt take many to tarnish them all with the same brush......

They really dont have anything better to do then to waste peoples time. Yes i know that thats what they get payed for and not all people are inecent but they do go OTT, bringing out dogs an shit, i mean COME ON!!!

Gee

Member +
Im sprry buy from recent experiences i absolute hate police. Unfortunatey not all of them are indecent, but it doesnt take many to tarnish them all with the same brush......

They really dont have anything better to do then to waste peoples time. Yes i know that thats what they get payed for and not all people are inecent but they do go OTT, bringing out dogs an shit, i mean COME ON!!!

Dude...have you been drinking? :p

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
maybe it's dan who has had the rubber glove treatment:haha:

think dan has had a few problems with the law before, and trying to run from them and then getting caught must be the funniest

durmz

Member +
lol, i was in a mates clio that got pulled in london last week driving home from work, they were in a van and a copper in the van stopped him because he'd pulled him over before for dangerous driving and let him off, and at the time warned him about his plates being illegal...this time the plates were still there and he wants to fine him etc...then they get a call in the van to emergency, copper was like, i ever fucking see you again, im gonna throw the book at you as hard as i can haha, sticking his fingers up out the window as the wheelspan off lol, wayyy wankers hahaha

Gee

Member +
CMR - Yes I did mate! Please with the install, no issues at all and a good price!

Enzo - Post it up mate..if you really do, it's an old classic that was photoshopped!

T

the pitbull

i just think the police like pulling fast looking cars just to drive us mad:argue: