Want your Car to Be the Face of TGTT?!?

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

as the title says we want to give our Paid Members the ability to be a feature car on our main portal/homepage.

If selected your car will randomly appear on the homepage when people visit earning you acclaim or maybe envy from all of the thousands of visitors our site gets every day!

How do I achieve such greatness??
As usual we like to keep things simple around here. Send your selected photo (not photos...ONE picture) to photos@toyotagtturbo.com

The picture must not show your license plate number and must not contain any text or watermarks.

The picture must be a good quality shot similar to that which is currently on the portal page and cannot be a shot of your car on your driveway with a bucket and hose lying beside it etc, quality pictures only - the types of shots we use in our calendar.

By submitting your picture you are agreeing to allow toyotagtturbo.com use this picture without any exceptions.

Not all photos submitted will appear on the main page and we will not enter into debates or discussions as to why a picture is not featured - it is at our sole discretion.

So now that the rules are out of the way let us see what you are made of get submitting!!

Dylan

gv1.3

Admin
Lets go again!

okay... so the front page pictures are good and we are all used to them now so lets go again.

Same rules as before:

-No license plates
-High quality pics only
-Paid members only
-One picture! Dont send numerous pictures and ask me to choose one or your mail will be deleted
-Submit as ATTACHMENT on an email do not send links!

Even if you have submitted before send in another pic this time round :)

photos@toyotagtturbo.com

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Sent One there, It was taken at the forth coming Munster meet location as well too BTW

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
excellent will be great to have the WEPR monster on there!

Keep em coming guys.

Oh and what is my car Chopped Liver :p Ha Ha, will be great to have one of the new school Trader Demo cars on there though ( even though sasha has been around here for an age )

KrissyB

Member +
I think I just sent you the one with my number plate hold on ill rectify it and send you the amended one :mad:

Jules-B

Member +
DSC02041.jpg

DSCF0005-1.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

hope some of these make it to the front page!

gv1.3

Admin
final bump before latest batch are resized and added... get your pics in asap... also please send via email as outlined above do NOT post pics in this thread as they will not be used.

KrissyB

Member +
final bump before latest batch are resized and added... get your pics in asap... also please send via email as outlined above do NOT post pics in this thread as they will not be used.

did you get mine mate is it all okay :):)