wanted ! EP91 DOOR HANDLES

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
tercel and corolla II are the same if that may help mate! there are more models that use same handles but cant think of more at the moment lol

Jay

Admin
Around £55 a side mate. Scary price eh?

I have a passenger side one sitting on my toolbox if you want it. Can post tomorrow.

Jay

door handles

Hi just seen your post.

I have just removed both sides and they are from a 1991 Ep82 GT Turbo. They are black and in perfect condition. I don't know if they are the same as your car but maybe someone else here will be able to confirm.

I can reply with some pics but this will take until tomorrow cos I'm at work at the moment. You can have them both for £10.00 plus postage which I guess will be around £2.50 plus the Paypal fee.

Cheers. Bob.

Jay

Admin
Nope, they are sided mate. If I can find any other spare I'll send them too.

Just PM the address before I lose sight of this one. ;)

Jay

door handle

Hi just seen your post.

I have just removed both sides and they are from a 1991 Ep82 GT Turbo. They are black and in perfect condition. I don't know if they are the same as your car but maybe someone else here will be able to confirm.

I can reply with some pics but this will take until tomorrow cos I'm at work at the moment. You can have them both for £10.00 plus postage which I guess will be around £2.50 plus the Paypal fee.

Cheers. Bob.

I assume you are happy that these are the same as your car.

If you just want one, then it'll be £5.00 + postage + paypal fee. Just remind me again which side it was you wanted.

I'll need your full address to get an accurate postage cost and if you have your home email I can send you some pics direct.

Cheers. Bob.