*** Wanted - Stock Camshafts, Cam Follower and Valve Spring - Wanted ***

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
@ Ricky - Thanks mate just think it may take the biscuit a little bit as we are making our own repro cams.

@ Chris - Again thanks, hopefully we can find some in the UK but if no luck will be in contact true gent.

If anyone can help please let us know money waiting.

Best Regards,

Toby

RallyStarlet

Member +
hi toby, might be breaking my GT this week, will decide tonight. if i am, give me a PM, and you have whatever you need from my engine. and ill send it out to you :)

james

fur

Member +
i have everything you need, ton's of stock cams and valve train components, let me know if nothing works out locally

Dave.

Member +
toby, i've got some cam caps here... Is that what you mean by follower? They're no use to of, the head they came off is binned now.

Dave

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Spot on lads, Chris your a star and thanks Fir he is a little closer but appreciate the gesture.

Chris I'll sort you some Beer money as well. I'll email you now. Just need to tell Pete not to worry.

Thakns,

T

Dave.

Member +
If you need them anyway let me know mate, they'll probably end up getting chucked anyway :)

Dave

AzE_B

Member +
iv got valve springs in good nick and i also have cams and followers but there rusted and been outside for about a year

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Hey mate,

I'm not sure what happened didn't think you still had it :homer:

A full head would be spot on was it complete in the end?

Let me know, can you send me an email all call me tomorrow bud will sort you something for it as you did says a while back.

Cheers

T

Spoonz

Member +
yea its complete only removed cams to remove it from cylinder head i will send a email tomorrow with full pics :)

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Have you still got cams?

Sod it mate what do you want for it? (prays postate only but will sort ya ;))

I'll send Chris a PM now as he is in Ireland.

Spoonz

Member +
i'll take the postage only but you'll dort me wen summut pops up i want ;)
and yea also have the cams