Watanabe SSR rs-814" split rims!!!!! Real Deal not BlackRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale: Watanabe SSR rs-8 14" split rims!!!!! Real Deal not BlackRacing

Item Condition:Being Critical two are 8/10 and two are 8.5/10 The tires are Dunlop Le mans, Digi tire. All with excellent tread.

SOLD SOLD SOLD Price and price conditions: New Lower Price!!! £300!!! + 4% paypal fees. Delivery can be arranged

Extra Info: Really Nice set of wheels, i had them on my last 98 Glanza. They where mint 10/10 before i lent the car to my brother. Took 3 days to clean the car when i got ot back. His kids wrote on it with biro!!! lol. not good on a white car!! The wheels had the centres repainted about 18months ago by the same bodyshop/importers i got the car from. The wheels, as you can see are real clean only faults are visible surface corrosion on the inside and a couple of small marks on the lip with a small dink on one, which u have to really look for. Any questions please dont hesitate to contact pm or email. (ieatfish70@hotmail.com)

Pictures:

DSCF1082.jpg

DSCF1079.jpg

DSCF1091-1.jpg

DSCF1084.jpg

DSCF1085.jpg

DSCF1080.jpg

DSCF1083.jpg

DSCF1086-1.jpg

DSCF1087-1.jpg

DSCF1088-1.jpg

DSCF1002.jpg

DSCF1005.jpg

Contact Details: Pm or email ieatfish70@hotmail.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery. Price includes delivery to most mainland Uk postcodes. Pick up is welcome. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

riko666

Member +
Lovely wheels, some of my favourites and I've just sold mine :(

Try posting on some of the Honda forums too, especially any CRX forum

re

I was going to keep them as they are nice. They went on my caddy for its mot, gdm and jdm not my kinda thing but everyone wanted the wheels and not the caddy.lol. Put 13x7 revos with strecthed tires instead!!!!!

re

Anybody know if they ever made this style of wheel in a 16?

Hi yes they do, but i am under the impression not in the two peice style and 4x100 would be a special order. Postage from japan is £90 and you would have to pay vat and import duties. 14's! are the way forward!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.