weird fuckin shit!!!

richglanzav

Member +
right now im in my bedroom no1 else awake cus ive called out, had weird shit like light turning itself on, TV and lights downstairs turning on on their own accord other night keep thinkin i seeing stuff...my sister nearly scared out of her shoes saw a figure, etc fuckin shitting my pants cus i need a piss and dnt wna cross the landing im fuckin scared!! i ay jokin i that fuckin scared i sittin at me comp that terrified gna write a fuckin thread bout it!!! fuck it im gna go to bog!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
god i hate that!! Ive been in situations like that, i think its the mind mate, makes you hear and see shit that aint there!!!

Good luck!

Sparky

Member +
ROFL!!

Do you really think someone is going to answer if they are playing a prank and you call them?? :p

Mike_ep91

Member +
who ya gonna call????

Ghostbusters-Photograph-C12119601.jpg

richglanzav

Member +
i seriosly hope so buddy, im fuckin brickin my pants can hear shit i dnt like it!! fuck it im gna piss myself sittin ere cross legged at the comp lol im gna make a dash 4 it lol i feel a prick but cnt explain it theres an oppresive atmosphere ere

richglanzav

Member +
right im bk and dan i seriously seriosuly hope im imagining this shit man...IM SEEING SUM WEIRD SHIT DOWNSTAIRS. LOL I gta apologise for my language but im genuinelly terrified lol and im writing a thread on here lol WTF

richglanzav

Member +
i saw a shadow downstairs and its creeping me the fuck out i ran bk lol and shut me door lol at least ive pissed now so dnt av 1 get up anywher...other day i was in living room and saw a shadow move past landing door in hallway im seriously creeped out...little fings been happening since 2 family members died in close succession

rob300zx

Member +
If you aint been drinking then i believe you mate lol. Ive had my fair few of personal experiences of stuff like this mate, I often think I heear things, Ive never seen anything but I often hear footsteps on our landing and ive heard what sounds like feet being dragged along the floor, like an old man dragging wearing slippers and dragging his feet, I actually woke up the other night as I could hear it in my bedroom clear as day, I shit myself and literally went "Ahhhhh" and put the light on, Scary stuff.
Another time I remember my old man telling me he slept on the couch downstairs during the day to catch on abit of sleep while my mum and I was at work, and when he opened his eyes he thought someone had broken in and had him pinned down as he couldnt shift his weight to turn over and see what it was, eventually he managed to get this "thing" off him and he saw "something" fly through our french doors that we have and he went to chase it and he said "I Fucking saw you!". Ever since then ive been very skeptical to things but I often hear things and im fully away to hear them..
Ive got a very open mind about things like this but when something does happen i shit myself lol, You just never know!

richglanzav

Member +
oh my fuckin days man this gotta be my mind playin me up seriously this is fucked up noises frm downstairs i dnt fukin like dis

Aidan-G

Member +
i see alot of freaky shit myself,it only seems to be be in my house who thinks there is something here...im kind of getting used to it,but it still piss's me off sometimes:freddy:ive heard plates smashing a couple of feet beside me....just relax:)a presence wont hurt ya,they just annoy ya:cool:

richglanzav

Member +
sori 5 most random stupid thread eva but no1 on msn so just ad to try to talk2 sum1 lol ile cya...gotta try to sleep b4 i actually shit my pants