Welcome pack for paid members

tosa2tosa

Member +
Was thinking the other day
Now that u have to pay to b on this site, how about welcome packs for paid members?
surely the site doesnt need all the money for maintance
Welcome pack cud include:

- meets planed for the coming yr (calender form)
- 2 x toyota gt turbo stickers
- special offers available to members
- list of useful trading sites not present on the home page

sure there's plenty other things that could be included too
just an idea guys
think members wud really appreciate it
plus think it would persuade others to pay up for membership

cheers,
tom

Jay

Admin
All in the pipeline lads and lasses. Bear with us till we get settled in and Mack gets back from Sri Lanka.

Jay

Admin
We packed him up with enough stainless steel to ground the plane. Hoping that'll speed the Sashman up a little..:D

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Don't forget though, Macker had to shell out for a dedicated server from his own pocket, and hosting a site of this size doesn't come cheap...

tosa2tosa

Member +
A decent keyring and 2 stickers would be enough!

i agree
dont think ppl expect much, wud jus be nice to have sumthing to show for their money
at the end of the day its all advertising for the site
that means more new members
and that means more money for the site
pays for itself really :)

Kev

Member +
I think this is a good idea, but please bear in mind that £7 per person doesn't exactly leave much after hosting costs etc...

I also run a club and our membership starts from £10 - £35 and we offer welcome packs with stickers, membership card, welcome letter, member details, list of club discounts etc.

To get stickers done alone would work out at least £1 each, if not slightly more, key rings in orders of 250 would work out around £2 each, doesn't exactly leave much from £7 per person. We got membership cards made professionally, after all you want to do it right and not send out laminated bits of card, this came at a cost of £250 for 250 cards.

obviously looking at the bigger picture, they'll be X amount of people paying £7 each, but when you add in admin costs, such as paper, stamps and all the other costs, the payments needs to be more then just £7.

If this is to work in my opinion, then TGTT needs to turned into an established club with a membership package in place with a committee as well. With the number of members here and the following the starlet has, I don't see this being a problem.

Again if TGTT admin want any help, I'd be more then happy to help out

Kev