well im nu 2 all this

DeanGT

Fresh Recruit
well wats d story? im dean ward from portlaoise in ireland n im jus after singin up... i hav a manual boost controller bought 4 my ep82 1995 starlet, d only thing is i was advised 2 stay away from manual controllers n i duno wether 2 install it or not... anyboy help me out?? tanx

Adam_Glanza

Member +
theres nothing wrong with them aslong as you dont overdo the boost without the fueling mods etc..

they arent really bad for the car just people prefer electronic

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Well lad, nothing wrong with MBC's, unless there a shite make.
You should have a look through the introductory pages, they'll answer most of your questions and fill you in on the reasons not to over boost etc.

Get some pics+spec up
And welcome to TGTT

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Yeah nothing wrong with MBC's as long as you don't go mad with the boost, stay under fuel cut and you will be fine :)

Welcome aboard,

Toby

EP82

Member +
Welcome to the site, im running a mbc with no probs at all you just need to use a boost gauge to keep an eye on things to avoid over-boosting :)

DeanGT

Fresh Recruit
thanks!

thanks lads for ur help, im gona throw it in so but keep a close eye on it, run it on 0.8bar and it should be ok... anybody have any suggestions on a few mods 2 help me beat d boys in their dohc vtecs ha and where abouts in ireland 2 get good performance mods??

Craig

Lifer
thanks lads for ur help, im gona throw it in so but keep a close eye on it, run it on 0.8bar and it should be ok... anybody have any suggestions on a few mods 2 help me beat d boys in their dohc vtecs ha and where abouts in ireland 2 get good performance mods??

I'd recommend getting your mods off the traders on here mate.

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Welcome to the site hun :)

As suggested the traders on here are sound for any help and techy advice and parts needed :)

Get up some piccys

:)

Sammie x