Well look who it is!

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Hey guys, its been that long since I posted I thought I should start back here!

For those that don't remember about 5 months ago I took my car to Owen developments to have it tuned and it blew up on the rollers! :mad: Anyway, what feels like a life time later its finally rebuilt and I should be able to pick it up today. It made 207bhp and 172lbs/ft at 0.95bar on one of Dave B's hybrids, I took it for a spin the other day and fook me it shifts! Well happy with it. The only draw back? The bill. I supplied pistons, rods and HG and the invoice came to £3100!!!! 30 hours @ £75 an hour, I'm in the wrong job!

Anyway guys, just thought I'd say hi I'm back, hope your all ok.
Catch you later, Hutch.
:drive:

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Yeah mate tell me about it, I shat myself when he gave me the bill! Luckily the bank manager is a very nice man! lol

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Cheers dude, I haven't posted in ages coz I kinda lost heart and i've had so much shit going on (that i won't bore you with!) its untrue. I'm back now though, I might go on a posting rampage just to get it out my system! lol

dan

Member +
hey up buddy, welcome back :)

Glad you got it all sorted, pity about that bill, but im sure it'l b forgotten when your out and about boostin :D

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Probably at some point Dave, you know we're all boost junkies! I'm just happy to have it back on the road, think I'll have to get used to it again before I think about whacking the boost up. I did ask them to set it to 1.2bar but they told me the turbo wouldn't be able to handle it and I'd lose power. I told them it was a hybrid designed to run 1.2bar all day long, but hey, I'm just a customer, what do I know! lol

thomllee1981

Member +
Hutch buddy good to have you back mate!
glad you got your glanza back its such a tidy little beast!
(even if i can beat you up a 1/4 mile! lol)
if u fancy a blast reading meet is soon dont forget i shall be there as always!
(3rd tuesday of the month)

i just want to sit on the sweet looking seats again buddy that retrim is loverly!

Last edited:

Kelly

Member +
As said earlier bet your soooooo excited :D :D

and thats a great figure for a hyrbid setup at that boost puts alot of other hybrids to shame really! well done!

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Hey Thom hows it going buddy? Do me a favour mate and PM me your mobile number, could do with a little meet up, I've suffered massive withdrawal! As for the 1/4 mile, we'll see now eh! ;)

Cheers Kelly, it was pretty easy, I just gave it to the garage and said fix it! lol

Jay

Admin
Welcome back bud, that's a crippler of a bill - I should put my rates up!

Nice result too. :cool:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Fuck me, that labour bill is unreal!

Was it Owen Developments who done the engine work to it?

I had a forged engine and also other parts additional and customising to be done mate and it didnt come close to that for labour, mine was around £2300.

Glad to see you got it all fixed tho buddy.

Iain

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Welcome back dude... Glad youve got your GT sorted & your happy with how its performing :D That is a fair bit spent on her... im sure its worth it lol