went to the track

GTRob

Member +
decided to go to the track last night and do a few passes in the car. didn't do anything to the car, even left the tire pressure at 30psi and the best run it did 14.4 on pump gas with a bad launch and 60ft. the track bite was quite fresh and also moist so the tires hoop quite a bit. but i'm sure with some practice and a better move i could break into high 13's.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
thats a really good time man! considering the weight of the runx & also the fact that u where to lazy to bother putting down the air pressure id say a BLODDY GOOD JOB MAN!

what 60ft where u gettin dread?

GTRob

Member +
thats a really good time man! considering the weight of the runx & also the fact that u where to lazy to bother putting down the air pressure id say a BLODDY GOOD JOB MAN!

what 60ft where u gettin dread?

60ft was like 2.4 or so, yea it is a good time and i'm in no rush to get a better time, i know the car can do a better time if i went prepared. if i took out spear&jack, drop the back end of the exhaust (has a very restrictive baffle at the end before the tip), drop tire pressure to like 15psi, and give it a few go's it would get into the 13's for sure. i jus want to know what it could do by jus simply rollin in off the street and onto the track.

Jay

Admin
Good going Rob, that's a real impressive result.

Pretty sure you can improve on it mate.

Kelly

Member +
Good time for the cars first run down the strip! Just think thats the slowest your car will ever be!:)