WEPR Manifold Group Buy started 11/09/09, $280USD shipped

wickedep

Trader
hey guys..
just thought i'd put up the GB prices. so if we have...

5-9 people --$310usd shipped
10+ people--$280usd shipped

c'mon lads..dont miss out again on this great bargain :)

sacha
wickedEP Racing

affy

Lifer
1. Flyingorphan
2. affy

i started the other group buy but didnt even make it to the end lol, am not missing out this time, i just opted out of buying a race coated mani last night after reading a thread on them, very worrying

is this group but still on btw before i get all excited :haha:

flyingorphan

Member +
I bought a mani of Sps Dane, the new Stainless steel one. Sent it back, as wasnt very flowing!

This one looks to be good :)

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Get in there guy's an gal's this is a loverly bit of work....

weprct9.jpg

weprct92.jpg

weprct93.jpg

Haven't yet fitted mine yet but some other's have done with happyness, if ya got any question's ask them as im sure they will help you out.....

wickedep

Trader
yes yes...
still on...i guess it will be open till we reach the minimum number applicable guys...

prices includes shipping..yes, can ship to netherlands for that price too :)

sacha
wickedEP Racing

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Just to show you guys one fitted :)........before we started the car, as the black paint lasted all of 5 minutes lol.

Picture11111111113.jpg

wickedep

Trader
if you put your name down and we get 10 participants..then each listed participant can purchase this manifold at the group buy price of $280usd shipped (regular retail is $350usd shipped). hope that clears it up for ya matey..

sacha
wickedEP Racing

ryandavis

Banned
so were talking like 28dollars each including postage?? :O
& whats the stats with it whats it made of ect. is the mani as good/BETTER than the zisco one? will i need gaskets ect cheers!

Blak_Mamber

Member +
so were talking like 28dollars each including postage?? :O
& whats the stats with it whats it made of ect. is the mani as good/BETTER than the zisco one? will i need gaskets ect cheers!

Thats what it says at the top mate. 10 people = $280 SHIPPED.

If you search, ye shall find:

our's is good because its made to flow very nicely..all the runners are nice and smooth..lot of attention has been paid the collector..made of thick 3.6mm thick m/s materials and tig welded for toughness and thick flanged/support brace has been thrown in added durability...very good price and you'll always have us there to give you any sort of after sale service. thanks..

Yes you will need gaskets.

affy

Lifer
cant beieve i'm gona drop out the group buy once again........................but this is my reason why..................

100_3401.jpg

100_3402.jpg

100_3403.jpg

this is from the first group buy and the seller didnt get to fit it on his car so i bought it :p excellent, i'm impressed, no more waiting now :haha:

the brace on the manifold is really think, the most i have seen on any manifold i have purchased, will fit it tmrw...........good luck to everyone waiting on the list :p lol

sacha plz take me of the list, i have one now :)