West Yorkshire meet

Best date For West Yorkshire meet

• Total voters

Rumel786

Member +
Well its been a while since the last meet and was thinking if anyone was interested in a meet?

Venue would be Xscape Overflow Car Park in Castleford.

Was thinking of a sunday around 2pm if anyone is interested?

We could chill for a hour or so then maybe a quick meal in Macdonalds and a maybe a quick ride through pontefract etc?

All cars are welcome but of course preferably Ep's :p

Please put your names down if you want to come and vote on the poll for the best date. (dont be shy guys, want a good turn out for this meet as the last one we had only 4 cars :( )

Thanks

EDIT:

Meet will take place on SUNDAY 10TH at 2pm, anyone interested please add your name to the list, Please add your name to the list if you are genuinly going to come as my plan is to have a chat for a bit, have a quick drive then have a bite.

Il start the list now.

Last edited:

Rumel786

Member +
Come on peeps, theres more then 20 cars to my knowledge in bradford alone lol

We need more people to make this a good meet and it will be a nice start to 2010.

It will be nice to see new memebrs come along also so i can put faces to names :p

Last edited:

SR Turbo

Lifer
ill cum in the 200sx aint been 2 any meets in a while... ill try bring a few m8's 2 n can do any date i dnt mind..

Rumel786

Member +
I was hoping this sunday TBH, if i can get atleast 10 - 15 cars thats alot lol

Idrees said he will be popping down too more then likely!

bower

Fresh Recruit
ill be there ill bring a few mates too just to make sure it is this sunday isnt it??:)

Rumel786

Member +
Hi bud, looking at the people willing to come im going to delay this a bit further until we have more people coming, i will keep this thread updated

glanzaandy

Fresh Recruit
new to gt turbo

i think you should have the meet, im new t gt and have just got my 1st ep, would be nice t meet more ppl, im coming with two other people aswel.

Rumel786

Member +
i think you should have the meet, im new t gt and have just got my 1st ep, would be nice t meet more ppl, im coming with two other people aswel.

is that mirfield near heckmondwike? my ex used to lve in hecki lol

The meet will prob be next weekend bud

glanzaandy

Fresh Recruit
yep

yea it is, any chance you have standard or uprated ignition cable? mines broke and not expecting delivery of new ones for a while

Rumel786

Member +
so is this deffo happen'in next weekend rumel?

Yep next week pal, This meet will be next week for sure, i will update the thread later tomorrow.

yea it is, any chance you have standard or uprated ignition cable? mines broke and not expecting delivery of new ones for a while

I have a standard one but i havent got the time to take it off bud, if your free tomorrow morning around 11am and can travel to leeds drop me a txt on 07581004311 and you can come take it off yourself bud.

Dadzi

Fresh Recruit
ill be up for it been a few meets but never any round my end for ep's just could do with a post code to find yous:)