what are all your views on governement?

briggers

Member +
i want a seriouse discussion here guys as i just went on a thread and its sparked something off inside of me. first can i ask wat everyones views are on september 11 plane crashes into the twin towers and if they actually think it was done by terrorists. <<<<<<< answer is no. the reason i ask is that with all that is going on and things gettin more expensive more of our rights being ignored and more power given to governements where do you guys c us being in lets say 20 yrs time cos i think all our rights are going to get taken away. i get so annoyed on this subject and wanna hear if anyone else has woken up from this mind controlled place called england?

monka

Member +
rights getting taken away? unless your on the wrong side of the law, then yes.
and tbh
i think the bloody country is in a bloody aweful state.
sort out the law system in this country, along with the benefits crap, and this country would be back on track.
getting the law sorted would save money, as less would need to spent repairing stuff, and once people are scared to commit a crime again, rather than making it bragging rights, less money on court fee's - - less tax's

sort out the shambles of an immigration and benefits system would also save absolutely fucking millions a year.

one rule, that could probally transform the country,
if your an immigrant, and you commit anycrime, you get deported, regardless. not being racist, but all these fucks that come over, and repeat affend, then say they cant go home because they'll get tortured or what ever, fuck off, we dont need you,

rights getting taken away? unless your on the wrong side of the law, then yes.
and tbh
i think the bloody country is in a bloody aweful state.
sort out the law system in this country, along with the benefits crap, and this country would be back on track.
getting the law sorted would save money, as less would need to spent repairing stuff, and once people are scared to commit a crime again, rather than making it bragging rights, less money on court fee's - - less tax's

sort out the shambles of an immigration and benefits system would also save absolutely fucking millions a year.

one rule, that could probally transform the country,
if your an immigrant, and you commit anycrime, you get deported, regardless. not being racist, but all these fucks that come over, and repeat affend, then say they cant go home because they'll get tortured or what ever, fuck off, we dont need you,

same with Ireland

Ryno

Member +
27x0rd.jpg

on a more serious note it i wasn't going out in a sec i would write you a 2 page essay on what i think of think of this joke of a governement!

so sum my feelings up in one word, 'Discusted' :mad:

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
September 11th. Yes it was terrorists. America need to stop whinging about it like it was the worst thing that ever happened.

Things always get more expensve, thats why we get paid more. It's called inflation.

its a different law for everybody...

and its true that your rights are been ignored...

gardai make up the law as the go along anyway..

few weeks ago they told me its illegal to have a side front mounted number plate on the front of my car and a few days before that they told me its illegal to have a square plate on a car - its a japanese import i told them but he just said get a new plate within ten days... WTF!

briggers

Member +
it was the governement that staged the terrorist attacts and there is more evidence to say it was them than they have to say it wasnt them. look at loose change on youtube and look up other stuff by david icke. its a real eye opener as they talk about some real seriouse issues that seem to way up 2 be true.

September 11th. Yes it was terrorists. America need to stop whinging about it like it was the worst thing that ever happened.

Things always get more expensve, thats why we get paid more. It's called inflation.

the rate of inflation is a twisted as the government... the shitty rise we get to compensate for the price increase on goods does not match...

im gettin more poorer all the time...:(

briggers

Member +
trust me ppl go on youtube and look at this issue b4 you make comments cos you wont get it otherwise unless you have been on the wrong side of the law for stupid petty crimes that just seem to make you poorer and makes them richer in all fairnesss

Then theres this thing of global warming which seems to be like a new religon thats making a serious income for them tax this, tax that. The world temperatures have not changed in the last 10 years fact.

Starlet_Sam

it was the governement that staged the terrorist attacts and there is more evidence to say it was them than they have to say it wasnt them. look at loose change on youtube and look up other stuff by david icke. its a real eye opener as they talk about some real seriouse issues that seem to way up 2 be true.

If it was the government that film and it's makers would have been "swept under the carpet".

Starlet_Sam

the rate of inflation is a twisted as the government... the shitty rise we get to compensate for the price increase on goods does not match...

im gettin more poorer all the time...:(

Sounds like a recession to me.

Phil

Super Moderator
to be fair there is some rubbish on youtube.

ive read the theories. but i doubt it was staged. i dont see why it needed to be staged? if they wanted an excuse to go in for the oil they could have went straight at the supposed nuclear regime (which they eventually did say) without the need of suicide bombing to start the ball rolling!

Timmy

Member +
I think it's a bit sick saying that 9/11 was staged by the government. If they needed a reason to goto war there would have been easier ways, rather than killing thousands of civilians who may add pay tax, thats like a farmer burning his flock.
Yes the economy is a mess because labour government just force the economy to boom until it can't give anymore.
The first big saving we could do is get out of afgahnistan and iraq and bring our forces home.
Also a reduction in fuel duty would bring down the price of everthing as less money is required to move stuff about.

Phil

Super Moderator
Then theres this thing of global warming which seems to be like a new religon thats making a serious income for them tax this, tax that. The world temperatures have not changed in the last 10 years fact.

flipping truth right there ^^^ and analyists cant decide themselves!

Th temp has only risen .7 of a degree in the past 100 years and that is part of the natural cycle. The biggest contributor of CO2 is the ocean, the temp rises first then the CO2 rises almost equaly. It's the Sun that causes the temp to rise, man plays almost no part in it. Global Warming is the new Religion, disagree and you are scoffed at, shouted down, called something equal to a Holocaust denier, it's ridiculous. Back in the 1970s they were predicting an ice age now it's the opposite and climate change does not happen that fast, ice records show that.

ps it mite be bright outside but its still very cold and this is april(normal)

now when ive got tax and insurance and everything right on my car i just seem to attract the drug squad gardai coming over and pullin me out of the car on the main street and giving the car a full search!

ive been told that i can do them for harassement after 3 searches but as i said in an earlier post that they make up the law as they go along - i tried to warn them that the last time they searched me and they asked me were have i any proof of ever been searched before and told me to drop the bad attitude...

:cops: :shoot:

riko666

Member +
Briggers, you've been smoking something?? If so, keep it a secret...it's obviously something very strong...you could market it and sell it for millions!! Forums around the world would have topics like this, imagine that!

Oh, and as in the other thread, I've found a picture of you:

tinfoil-hat.jpg

:p

Oh, and the Irish guys - I've heard some stories from a friend of the Gardai, who's right now in a bit of a pickle with them (a Motorcycle cop crashed into the side of him, they're claiming it was his fault when they were obviously speeding without their lights on....and now that he has witnesses, they're claiming he did an illegal 3 point turn...)...the Gardai are truly a disgrace

Last edited:

monka

Member +
any one looked in dictionary at inflation?

basically, it says, value of stuff goes up, your wages go down.

at least, i think thats what this goverment thinks it says