What are you paying? Glanza Insurance....

must be what he pays monthly. im insured through quinn direct who are currently going bust, :mad: im just turned 21, 2 years ncb through hughes, fully comp, 6 points and an accident, i pay 860 for the year

jonna ep82

Fresh Recruit
ive just turned 20 have 1 yers ncb, 2 accidents, no points and im paying £400 with bell insurance, and im running an ep82 which r about £100 a year than a glanza to insure for some reason

jglanzav

Fresh Recruit
136.50 for the year! i wasn't expecting anything like that haha, just wondering how sky were for insuring younger drivers on Glanza's, keep your quotes cumin pplz! Josh

nutta

Member +
yeah Bradford & Bingly fucked up on the internet, soon as i saw £136.50, i paid for it, two weeks later they phoned me explaining they fucked up and said they will continue for to insure me for the year.

WIN WIN

Shorty

Member +
at your age i was paying £600 fully comp with tett hamilton if that helps was nearly 5 years ago though :(

addz

Member +
Car: Glanza V
Company: Sky

Price: £1400

Review: I hope they drop it down as last year it went up!!

nutta

Member +
personally, i think sky are one of the dearest out there i think, they have quoted me silly prices, even though i live in the safest area code

neilelliot_1

Member +
i pay £890, 19yr old, 0 no claims, mum and dad named drivers, quite happy with that. is with admiral, 10 month deal.

Last edited:

Shorty

Member +
i cant complain about sky tbh lads as they sent my renewal out and it was higher so shopped about got a better price and they matched it no problem :D