1. Max Payne 3
2. Assassin's Creed III
3. Forza Motorsport 4
4. Burnout Paradise
5. Grand turismo 5

mUDI...

marty

Member +
1. Modern Warfare 3 (cos Black Ops 2 is pish lol)
2. Gran Turismo 5 (just bought a lotus carlton for drifting its deadly)
3. Skyrim
4. Resident Evil 6
5. Metal Gear Solid 4

goldenvtr

Member +
1. Zelda - Ocarine of time
2. Pokemon red LOL
3. super mario 2
4. age of empires 2
5. forza / call of duty - only because its all i play these days

by far the best game ever made fantastic story and gameplay that was ahead of its time.

call of duty francises is good but there not great as an all round for top game charts

Last edited:

marty

Member +
I thought it had to be like a recent kinda game...well in that case lol! I'd have to add:

- the first metal gear solid
- pokemon (i like your style tvr lol)
- super street fighter 2 (mega drive)
- resident evil 2
- abes odysee & abes exodus

Paul_JJ

Member +
My list is almost endless, but I will put the games I like the most

CHESS -)))))
Dune
C&C 1 and C&C Tiberium Wars
Red Alert
Duke Nukem 1
Blood
Shadow Warrior
Civilization (1,3,4,V)
Warcraft (not WOW)
Half Life (2)
Crysis Warhead (Crysis 2 is shite compared to the 1st Crysis, EA ruined everything with their Console support, thanks to Xbox and PS3 - they fecked every decent game with their performance limitaions of 2006)
GRID RaceDriver
The Elder Scrolls Series
GTA Vice City
Mass Effect Trilogy - the 1st one was the best
Splinter Cell series
Larry 7
Full Throttle

Best Multiplayer games
ETQW - one of the best, still play it online
BF3 - decent only if you have an admin on the server to ban the cheaters and balance the teams
Counter Strike 1.5
Mortal Combat
Battletoads

Most likely I missed a lot of good games. I've been playing games since 1989, it's hard to remember all of them -))))

It's a shame we don't have a lot of good games these days -(((

Look at this game for example, for today standards most of you will say that it's an utter shite, but hey it was written for 7.61 Mhz CPU with 64Kb of RAM and 64Kb of VideoRAM and the maximum game size was 16Mb!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBxAwFgSwVQ

For everyone who is looking for challenge games, try to complete Larry 7 without any help, the game is a real fun!
Larry 7 screenshot!!! -)))))

larry7-002-orig.jpg

Last edited:

Texx

Super Moderator
C&C 1 and C&C Tiberium Wars
Red Alert

Been playing quite a bit of Tiberium Wars over the last couple of days, the C&C series was in the Origin 50% off sale so got the entire 17 games for £12.49 :D.

There's a new C&C due soon which will be using the Frostbite 2 engine, waiting for the beta to go live.

Battlefield 3 seems to soak up it's fair share of my spare time too.

Paul_JJ

Member +
Been playing quite a bit of Tiberium Wars over the last couple of days, the C&C series was in the Origin 50% off sale so got the entire 17 games for £12.49 :D.

There's a new C&C due soon which will be using the Frostbite 2 engine, waiting for the beta to go live.

Battlefield 3 seems to soak up it's fair share of my spare time too.

Hey Texx,

We need to play a match on Tiberium Wars, I haven't played it for years though -)
Also PM me your NickName for BF3, it would be fun to play together as well.

shanegt

Member +
Firstly I'm a ps man(the best), but I would find it hard to pick a favorite has I go threw phases with them, if it's not FIFA it's c.o.d, gta and at the minute I'm trying to finish gran turismo which I have to say is probaly the most challenging, some of it is easy but when it's hard god damn it's hard

Texx

Super Moderator
We need to play a match on Tiberium Wars, I haven't played it for years though -)

I'm seriously shit mate, bought it years ago after spending many hours playing Generals, but at the time my PC wasn't up to the demands of TW so didn't play much of it.

Also PM me your NickName for BF3, it would be fun to play together as well.

Pm'd you buddy, though I'm not much better at BF3 either. :haha:

Paul_JJ

Member +
Firstly I'm a ps man(the best), but I would find it hard to pick a favorite has I go threw phases with them, if it's not FIFA it's c.o.d, gta and at the minute I'm trying to finish gran turismo which I have to say is probaly the most challenging, some of it is easy but when it's hard god damn it's hard

If you think that PS is the best I would highly recommend to try to play your favourite games on Gaming PC, with the graphics higher then FULL HD, with the sound Better then 5.1 and full EAX 5.0 support!

Mattie18

Fresh Recruit
Murray absolutely quality games there mate, i bought the sega collection for the xbox n its brill brings bk times haha road rash isnt on it tho :(

1. black ops
2. red dead redemption
3.GTA (san andreas)
4. shift 2
5. streets of rage / golden axe / sonic

anyone wna add on xbox live pm me ur gamertag :))

carmen

Member +
Golden axe
Super mario 64
Zelda
Golden eye
C&C red alert
Pokemon yellow
Skyrim
Fallout 3 & New Vagas
COD MW

There's many more but take to long to list :D I'm a bit of a gaming Nerd

GP82

Member +
Gran Turismo 5
Farcry 2
Portal
Half Life 2
Mass Effect 2
Deux Ex Human Revolution
Wipeout
Super Mario 64
Goldeneye
Extreme G 3
Burnout 2
Killer Instinct 2

There is a load more i can add to that list, i have been gaming since time began.

H_D

Member +
street fighter 2 turbo,
starwing,
Mortal kombat 1-9,
Grand theft auto san andreas,
god of war 1-3,
darksiders 1-2,
Def jam fight for NY.
Super Mario bros 1-3,
mario kart,
Gods,
Prince of persia,

AdamB

Member +
Battlefield 3
Metal gear solid
SOCOM US navy seals with the headset
Command and conquer
Black ops
GTA 3

wow good to see another Socom fan! I used to be deadly at that game lol, what was your username?

My top would be:
Socom US Navy Seals series
Gran Turismo
Grand Theft Auto 3
Pokemon
Fifa