what does it do

sx_turbo

Lifer
as they have said dude, trace the wires .

it lets you switch between certain devices.

do you have any extra fans? or gauges.

what happens when (with the car running) you switch between the 2 modes

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
found this on the net bro :)

hope it makes some sense ;)

Greddy Multi Switching System
Unit Size: 12mmx88mm
120W (10A) Max
2 Channels Arming Switch

GReddy's Multi Switching System (MSS) is a two-channel programmable general output controller. The MSS is cockpit-mounted and wires into a vehicle's ECU harness and/or optional GReddy sensors and the electronic devices you want to control. The MSS can control up to 2 separate electronic devices with the capability of turning on and off nitrous, solenoids, I/C-sprayers, warning lamps and many other electronic devices. Each channel can be programmed to activate through one, two or three parameters such as RPM, speed, temperature, boost or any other analog signal. With GReddy's optional MSS Relay Kit, you can activate fuel pumps, electric fans and other higher drawing items. The multi color display can also monitor the inputted signals for peak-hold and warning values.

sx_turbo

Lifer
The multi color display can also monitor the inputted signals for peak-hold and warning values.

maybe this is used as the cars fuel cut?

maybe its connected to the map sensor and once it reaches a certain voltage it alarms warning you that the car is overboosting.

makes sense to me

GTRob

Member +
yea i got that info kon, thanks.

think i gotta get someone who knows to check what pins the wires are hooked up to, to know exactly what its supposed to do.

no, havn't got any guages in the car, and no i havn't tried any of the other options/modes yet, want to know what should happen before i do this.

my best guess so far is that it controlls when the SC kicks in. would anyone be able to get me the ecu pin code diagram for my car? can't seem to find it

HYBRID

yea i got that info kon, thanks.

think i gotta get someone who knows to check what pins the wires are hooked up to, to know exactly what its supposed to do.

no, havn't got any guages in the car.

my best guess so far is that it controlls when the SC kicks in

ur guess is as good as mine dread :(

for example the multi switching system on the emange ultimate basically is a remote way of starting/stopping datalogging and/or as a switch to select launch control on/off ....

so basically i have no clue what urs does :(

GTRob

Member +
ur guess is as good as mine dread :(

for example the multi switching system on the emange ultimate basically is a remote way of starting/stopping datalogging and/or as a switch to select launch control on/off ....

so basically i have no clue what urs does :(

well ur a big book of info arnt u :homer::p kiddin mate

thanks for help so far, i'll know more once i figure out what wires are conected to what pin's in teh ecu

HYBRID

lol... seriously

thing is, if its got to do with the sc .. why isnt it a blitz item? im pretty sure the blitz access u have is setup to cater for everything the sc kit needs?!

so y add the greddy mss :confused:

meh... im lost lol :rolleyes:

GTRob

Member +
lol... seriously

thing is, if its got to do with the sc .. why isnt it a blitz item? im pretty sure the blitz access u have is setup to cater for everything the sc kit needs?!

so y add the greddy mss :confused:

meh... im lost lol :rolleyes:

now u see my confusion :homer: only thing i can think of is its there to controll when the sc comes on in the rev count. will keep u updated when i figure it out.

cheers

sx_turbo

Lifer
The multi color display can also monitor the inputted signals for peak-hold and warning values.

maybe this is used as the cars fuel cut?

maybe its connected to the map sensor and once it reaches a certain voltage it alarms warning you that the car is overboosting.

makes sense to me

jabran200

Member +
I know people sue that for switching the VVL on nissans and as you have a vvti i guess it may be used for that. Once you trace the wire you will know 100%