what i get up to at work! (when bored)

cantbassed

Member +
I work in a boring retail job, where days go slow, i have horrible moany arse customers of which give me nothing but agro. if im not on the phone to me mates im making things. (after iv done all my orders, delivery etc etc)

it first started off with a ball of tape, then of which when tidying i found a power ranger figure. i then descided to give Tape Man a personality! so here he is!
DSC01454.jpg

Tape Man needed a friend. so another time when tidying i found Spider Man of which needed to be changed! i found some "No Nails glue" on a stand so covered him in it. i have no name for him as i dont no what he his??? some mutant of some kind!
DSC01456.jpg

with this i used the five second rule of which a child dropped this and i picked it up and hid it. sad i no! :( but i have no life in the place of where i work! anyway thought winter is coming very soon, so made a jacket for him out of some sample fabric. here he is.

DSC01455.jpg

well i thought it was out of order nicking kids toys, plus i went to camden and saw voodoo dolls being sold etc. gave me an idea to make one myself. so here it is.

DSC01460.jpg

my mate thought it was pretty good and gave me the challenge to make him the doll out of saw, and this what the out come was...

DSC01445.jpg

DSC01444.jpg

hope you enjoy my creations! lol my next thing im making is Brian out of family guy for the gf!

what do people do when they are bored at work then????

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
lol ahh the mind's creativity when boredom stikes lol..

pretty good work man.. the saw doll does it for me haha!!

Starbo_87

Member +
lol thats a quality thing to do. i ended up buying a kinder egg and found 1 of them spinney top toys inside.. keeps me entertained when bored at my desk.. considering im 20 now its a bit grim lol

Bluebear

Member +
Hahah, Kinder Eggs FTW! I'm 18, at uni, and I still buy some every now and then. Toys have got shit now though :(

Nwimie

Member +
lol wicked the best i have is a elastic band ball and some blue tack models im currently building a blue tack turbo lol proving harder than i thought!!!

cantbassed

Member +
Brian should be finished saturday! iv done all body parts today, just drying atm as iv sprayed him in fabric stiffener.

i wont say where i work as it called lead to me getting the sack or another warning to go to the list! lol

dantheman

Member +
smart move, i could have been your boss for all you know lol

cant get away with doing that shit at my work when theres not much to do, just have to make myself look busy if you know what i mean

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
theres some serious skill there i recon they will sell for loads on ebay! especially spiderman thing and the saw doll there class!