what insurance companies should i try??

ali619

Member +
hey guys im trying to get a quote for a glanza but i dont know where to start. im 19 and i live in northern ireland, is there any companies that i should try?? my current insurance company (quinn) wont touch me because i need to be over 21

:noidea:

I'm the same as you mate, as said sky don't cover NI unfortunately. I ended up buying a GT, elephant insure me, you could phone them and see if they'll cover a glanza

Adam_Glanza

Member +
elephant wont insure glanzas.

im afraid there isnt much choice tbh, 19 is just to young for one of these cars.

you will have alot more luck with a gt instead, but apart from that just call every insurance company you can think off

ali619

Member +
I'm the same as you mate, as said sky don't cover NI unfortunately. I ended up buying a GT, elephant insure me, you could phone them and see if they'll cover a glanza

yeah i've noticed that people seem to get insured easier on a GT than a glanza but i've got my heart set on a glanza :haha:

god how i hate insurance!!!!

CLARKY12345

Fresh Recruit
hey guys im trying to get a quote for a glanza but i dont know where to start. im 19 and i live in northern ireland, is there any companies that i should try?? my current insurance company (quinn) wont touch me because i need to be over 21

:noidea:

Try Adrian Flux Insurance.

boost abuse

Member +
you could try these guys, I've heard they insure imports, probably have to ring them though
Caulfield Insurance
Tel: 028 867 66999
www.clickci.co.uk

i'm pretty sure i tried these guys, and i was in the same boat. 19, living in NI etc. If i remember right they couldn't cover me... but its worth a try.

i did manage to get a few quotes from the insurance factory, 2 mins and i'll find the site

*EDIT : http://www.insurancefactory.co.uk/

Last edited:

ali619

Member +
thanks guys ill try them insurance companies later on

i could if i wanted to ask my aunt if she could be the policy holder and i the name driver, but i dont really want to go down that route