what is my exhaust?rare??....

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CaL

well....i know i have a '5Zigen border 304 max' on my gt as does 'sxturbo' on here......also ep82....not ep91....and i any find any info anywhere......or a price when new....so i was looking and i found this

http://www.5zigenusa.com/products/muffler/spec_sheet/image/P13-14.pdf

heres the 'speed' http://www.modacar.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000002/5z_border.jpg

and heres my 'max' http://www.autocarparts.com/images/5Zigen/304max_catback.jpg

its a Usa 5Zigen company....but they only produced the 'speed' for a 82 and if im right that has a stright 3" slash cut pipe and not like mine......has any one got any info on my exhaust?many thanks.CaL

SAF-EP82

Member +
yours is a 304 speed,they did 3 sizes a mine size,304 speed and a max,max if for supra,evo etc,i got one ebay that im selling off my EP82.

hope that helps ; )

C

CaL

ooo sounds good....i have seen a few vids on youtube however of the exhaust on a pulsar.....exactlly the same but called a border....

sx_turbo

Lifer
ooo sounds good....i have seen a few vids on youtube however of the exhaust on a pulsar.....exactlly the same but called a border....

our exhaust is called the 5ZIGEN BORDER SPEED 304 STAINLESS that is the official name for it fella:gt-smilie::rockon:

99glanzav

Banned
hmmmm and thats with a decat?

it dont seem to sound much different to mine.
if you want a its full sound just do what i did with my 5zigen,cut out the middle box and replace with a straight thru pipe,and add decat and manifold,the sound was very very loud and could be torture for passagers on long journeys...although i loved it:)

C

CaL

well im really thinking of taking out the center box as it rattles and catches...but i dont want to ruin the system as its rare and mint

gv1.3

Admin
well im really thinking of taking out the center box as it rattles and catches...but i dont want to ruin the system as its rare and mint

how does it rattle and catch if the car is not being driven? :shoot:

sx_turbo

Lifer
if you want a its full sound just do what i did with my 5zigen,cut out the middle box and replace with a straight thru pipe,and add decat and manifold,the sound was very very loud and could be torture for passagers on long journeys...although i loved it:)

i quite like mine as it is, it could do with sounding a bit meatier, as it currently sounds like a be.

99glanzav

Banned

you have plenty of time to think about it seeing as you havent even a licence and cant even drive yet lol

also i hate to burst your bubble but their not rare...its just many people on here dont seem to shell out for expensive systems,prefer auto fixed or wepr etc

C

CaL

lol its great....not driven much though...got stuck on a bump yesterday though

Status
Not open for further replies.