what seats do you have in your gt/glanza

danb87

South East England Area Rep
just thought id see what the diffrent range of seats varing in brands/styles etc. dont know if this has been done before did have a quick look but could find anything. soo ill start this off with the recaros i have in my gt.

starlet6.jpg
[/IMG]

post up your pics of your seats fitted or too be fitted.

cheers people

dan:)

Mike_ep91

Member +
I've got a set of ek9 recaros in my car,one of the best seats I've ever sat into,there so comfortable.
280210027.jpg

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
What way did you fit them Mike? Weld to standard rails? Would love a set of them in my bus.

sanchez

Member +
Nice idea Dan, i got nothing in mine at the minute but should have some evo8 seats soon :rockon:

durmz

Member +
nothing special but i have gt seats in my glanza, a few reasons, couldnt afford proper seats really, there better than the gash glanza seats, and u can put a harness through them which holds me tight as fook to the seat when i want to go bananas down the back lanes :D

DSC01937.jpg

danb87

South East England Area Rep
im liking all of them looking good peeps, keep the pics coming, surely theres 100s of diffrent seats.

:)

Misterdan88

Member +
nothing special but i have gt seats in my glanza, a few reasons, couldnt afford proper seats really, there better than the gash glanza seats, and u can put a harness through them which holds me tight as fook to the seat when i want to go bananas down the back lanes :D

may have to do this, glanza seats as your say are gash lol.. what pikeys we are :p lol

Stulet-GTT

Member +
I swaped my GT seat for some glanza one's as there were in half white leather, they did really look nice but were so uncompfy..
Went out last year an brought some standered GT seat's as there awsome and compfy...

I would recomend the GT seat's for an easy an cheap up grade for the Glanza seat's...

Knightsy-EP91

Member +

DSC01937.jpg

x2 mate and all the same reasons lol! I spent all my money on my engine so far :haha:

100309_165023.jpg

100309_165011.jpg

100309_165201.jpg

Quite happy with them tbh tho they hug you very well especially with a harness holding you in :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
i have evo 4 recaro seats. dont have a pic of them in the car though :(
really nice seats, i love them.