smiles

Member +
hi guys im wondering what to do next i have got the following:

HKS actuator
walbro fuel pump
fse fuel pressure regulator
TRD panel filter
cat-back exhaust

Was just wondering what to do the car is 156 bhp at the flywheel and 116 bhp at the wheels was wanting get more bhp. Was at dastek in Fife and he recommended the dastek unichip for £550 was wondering what else i could do cos that unichip is probs shit.

smiles

Member +
what would be the increase in bhp for that. Sounds a gd idea but the police in Edinburgh r wanks and will pull u over for not having clean underwear on there that sad.

Auto EP82

Lifer
to be honest mate not sure what it wud up the bhp better ask some1 else bout that.In that case get the fiter and a manifold or you could get a autobahn 888 intercooler there cheap enough but do the job an make your engine bay look much better.

Depends how far you want to take your engine too.. if your wanting a little bit more hike without upping boost high then go for the likes of manifold and fmic but if your going to want big power and up boost to like 1bar then id suggest a dastek chip as good bit of equipment and means you wont need the hassle of messing with fcd and sld plus they offer so much more.

Auto EP82

Lifer
oh rite i need to change the element on mine soon i supose there the only filter you cn use when relocatin bhind the bumper tho.

Craig

Lifer
Don't be a high power hero - Maybe time to start thinking about handling...

If not, Mani and De-cat and filter to the front bumper.