**What you think??**

Right guys want a rough estimate of what you think the BHP of this car would be.
Its a 1997 Glanza V Turbo, with 56000 miles and the spec list is as follows:
Aftermarket parts list :
**BLITZ Front Mounted Inter Cooler
**BLITZ Oil Cooler
**BLITZ ECU
**BLITZ AIr Cleaner
**BLITZ B.O.V(Blow off valve=Dump valve)
**ULTRA Red Plug wires
**CUSCO Canber adsjutable alluminum suspension uppear plate(Pillow ball type)
**CUSCO Coil Over(height adjustable)
**TRD Front & Rear Strut Brace bars
**Apexi Racing Exhaust muffler
**HKS EVC4 (Electric Turbo-Valve Controler)
**BODY KITS, TOM'S Aero Bumper, Toyota Genuine Side skirts, Rear Wing
**Series2 1999Year headlight , tail lens unit
**JAM RACING headlight Eye liner
**VOLK RACING Group N-Rs 15Inch Alloy rims
**RECARO Full bucket with Sabelt 4points race seat belt
**RECARO Semi bucket on passenger side
**PIVOT water temp, RACE GAUGE boost meter(EL back light type)
**Nardhi 35 3spoke Leather steering rim, Alluminum steering boss
**TRD Vintage shift nob, RAZO sports pedal covers
**CAROZZERIA Customs fit rear speakers(6speaker system)
**ECLIPSE CD/MD Radio 2DIN audio unit
**CAROZZERIA GPS Navigation & TV with 7inch LCD (GPS, map valid only in japan)

Looks mint and awaiting price :p
Christy

Dunno yet, I have 2 Glanzas already so going to keep my favourite. Im hoping to buy this very soon just awaiting the price, it is immaculate looking bring it over from Japan with these mods done so it would have been setup in Japan. What BHP do you think it would be pushing??
I can also go for an upgraded turbo which he will fit but its a bit pricey, its the HKS GT-SS Turbo Charger and the ECU remapped.:p
Christy

riko666

Member +
**CUSCO Canber adsjutable alluminum suspension uppear plate(Pillow ball type)
**CUSCO Coil Over(height adjustable)
**TRD Front & Rear Strut Brace bars
**BODY KITS, TOM'S Aero Bumper, Toyota Genuine Side skirts, Rear Wing
**Series2 1999Year headlight , tail lens unit
**JAM RACING headlight Eye liner
**VOLK RACING Group N-Rs 15Inch Alloy rims
**RECARO Full bucket with Sabelt 4points race seat belt
**RECARO Semi bucket on passenger side
**PIVOT water temp, RACE GAUGE boost meter(EL back light type)
**Nardhi 35 3spoke Leather steering rim, Alluminum steering boss
**TRD Vintage shift nob, RAZO sports pedal covers
**CAROZZERIA Customs fit rear speakers(6speaker system)
**ECLIPSE CD/MD Radio 2DIN audio unit
**CAROZZERIA GPS Navigation & TV with 7inch LCD (GPS, map valid only in japan)[/I]

These give the most horsepowersss ^^^ :p

sx_turbo

Lifer
how much is the turbo upgrade?

it might seem pricey now, but think how much it will cost you over here

Around £3000 for the turbo upgrade and setting up the ECU. I know this turbo si dear but dont think I would want to put that on it will be impractical for normal road use.lol.
What BHP do you think it would have at the moment?
Christy

sx_turbo

Lifer
it would prob be running 1 bar, with a blitz access ecu, but probably still have the standard manifold and the cat still in place, so you probably be looking at about 160bhp.

the above is just guesstimation, as there doesnt seem many details in that list.

can the guy not supply you a different turbo upgrade option, using a smaller turbo?

also is that 3k including forging the engine?

aaronw

Member +
what turbo and boost do you have/run on it ...just now? otherwise we cant give an estimate,but has a good spec.

it would prob be running 1 bar, with a blitz access ecu, but probably still have the standard manifold and the cat still in place, so you probably be looking at about 160bhp.

the above is just guesstimation, as there doesnt seem many details in that list.

can the guy not supply you a different turbo upgrade option, using a smaller turbo?

also is that 3k including forging the engine?

I thought it would be a bit more than that. Aye he could, I might ask him to do a TD04 upgrade I think that will suit my needs more if the price is right :p
Heres a picture of the engine bay

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=1996_EP91_BLITZmodified_GlanzaV03_0.jpg

Christy

sx_turbo

Lifer
well if its a big turbo, i would hope it would be forged, be pointless otherwise.

also cant really tell alot from that pic, but its defo got standard turbo.

although i spose it might be possible to have a blitz k1 on it as it has blitz everything else, but its all just speculation.

and if it does have standard mani and cat then it wont have no more than 165bhp. after replacing these 2 items you can then expect about 180bhp, but its all just speculation, as you have no details on what the car is actually running. what you have given is just a basic spec list.

need to know boost, and confirm turbo, and whether it has a decat.

well if its a big turbo, i would hope it would be forged, be pointless otherwise.

also cant really tell alot from that pic, but its defo got standard turbo.

although i spose it might be possible to have a blitz k1 on it as it has blitz everything else, but its all just speculation.

and if it does have standard mani and cat then it wont have no more than 165bhp. after replacing these 2 items you can then expect about 180bhp, but its all just speculation, as you have no details on what the car is actually running. what you have given is just a basic spec list.

need to know boost, and confirm turbo, and whether it has a decat.

Aye I know im awaiting these details, talking to him through email at the minute. If the price is right wouldnt mind getting it forged over there because know he will do it right.
Suppose ill have to wait for him to reply.haha.
Christy