Whats the best suspension i can get for £600

basketash

Member +
Hi im upgrading the glanza and wanna know whats the best suspension i can get for £600 and where to get this from thanks

Dan3SGTE

Member +
For £600 you can either go for a good set of a well know brand 2nd hand. Or if you wanted brand new i personally would go for BC.......

lleey2k4

Member +
As above BC or theres ISC Nick Jones is selling which i am buying so will get a review of them soon :)

basketash

Member +
its gotta be brand new which kit is better d2 or bc i know u can repair d2's in the uk but thats about all i know

Monkfish

Member +
D2's can be had for that sort of money, although Tein 40mm springs and Koni adjustable shocks might be easier to live with if your roads are bumpy.

skeatsysgtturbo

Fresh Recruit
hey i have just bought a set of bc for £625 from tm-developments.com so when i get them and fit them i will let you know how they ride!!

Glanza_cl

Member +
i would go for one of the above stated BC or Nick's ISC coilies, i run Apex which re branded BC's and there mint, super nice coilovers couldn't recommend them more! so i would say BC :)

azerty

Supermoderator
D2 has just release a new street version with new topmount design. with their own patents. tube and pistons has been increased. waranty has been extented to one year and a half :)
BC seems to have very good feedback too.
I had TRD coilovers and didn't like them.
I had KYB gab wich were best bumpyroad shocks I had
Now I have D2 rally asphalt which are freaking stiff, but perfect for events I'm into

Last edited:

Julian-ep91

Member +
bc's are by far the best ive had 3 different sets of coilovers on mine in search of the best ones and bc's are in another leage

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Depending on where you use the car mainly then we would recommend:

BC Racing Coilovers for more Road/Daily Use
ISC Coilovers for more Track/Fast Road Use

We sell both brands of coilovers so drop us a PM or visit our website at:

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

Many Thanks
~Nick @ Tuning Developments