whats this noise!

lingl9z

Member +
Okay basicly when im driving i randomly get this noise now and then which sounds kinda like when you grind somthing... no idea what it is, but kinda sounds like it could be to do with suspension as it does it more over bumps in the road!!! any that could help me find prob will be rewarded rep!

Cheers Rich.

lingl9z

Member +
yea very hard to guess lol, only kind of scrape noise i can think of :homer:
:( its like... if you get a grinder and try grinding somthing, thats the kinda noise it makes i guess, thinking about it, it could be a wheel bearing? but its not constant so i dunno! :(

ChrisGT

Member +
Maybe its a pestle and mortar in your engine bay?

Impossible to guess over the internet really lol. Take it to a garage! :p

lingl9z

Member +
I dont like taking my car to any garages full stop!!!
I would only trust burwash or toby.
Any look with the bumper fella?

Ahmen and with my MOT nearing im getting scared... since its 24th of dec or somthing like that im poor atm just changed jobs hah! wonder how much it'll take to pass ^^

Yeah ben_j has one said he'd send me pics/price, so just waiting on that! if so i'll be a very happy bunny :D

Thanks btw for pointing me in his direction :)

Matchew

Member +
im birrrrrrrmingham way.
If you want that bumper is ben_j gona post?
cus if not im goin that way in a week or so to see nick@tuningdevelopments and ben_j lives not to far from him i could pick it up while im there and then you've only gotta come to brum. cus warrington is over an hour north of me

lingl9z

Member +
im birrrrrrrmingham way.
If you want that bumper is ben_j gona post?
cus if not im goin that way in a week or so to see nick@tuningdevelopments and ben_j lives not to far from him i could pick it up while im there and then you've only gotta come to brum. cus warrington is over an hour north of me

That could be an idea mate, though ill have to drive down in the 'camp corsa' since my car loses water on long drives !!
Your a good guy mate! need more like you :)

Sean_GT

Member +
Just take it to the garage and get them to tell you the problem some charge like £25 to check it over and some do it for free. Once you know the problem you can carry out the work yourself:)

Matchew

Member +
That could be an idea mate, though ill have to drive down in the 'camp corsa' since my car loses water on long drives !!
Your a good guy mate! need more like you :)

Wish there was after recent events, i'd like to think any other member would do the same for me.

Her man cars a car with the way the current market is its irrelivant what you drive.