Wheel nuts

Well Nick,

Have you ever thought about designing a light weight wheel nut and have them anodized different colours?

Id be interested in a set if you ever come up with them cause RAYS ones are way too expensive for me:p

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Well Nick,

Have you ever thought about designing a light weight wheel nut and have them anodized different colours?

Id be interested in a set if you ever come up with them cause RAYS ones are way too expensive for me:p
We can certainly look into this, hasn't really crossed our minds before as theres not many inbetween, theres the cheap quality ones or the really expensive ones like you said Rays etc, will look for bring out a high quality wheel nut set if possible that doesnt have the big brand pricing.

Thanks for the input mate
~Nick @ Tuning Developments

Glanza D

Member +
also interested in a set of bright pink wheel nuts that are atleast 50mm in length :D:D

also if you could do them like the rays with 7/8 sides instead of 6 so locking nuts arnt required

Idrees

Banned
I have the Blue anodised off Toby and only used them twice and they starting to rust :(

You get what you pay for mate.

Saying that, I got myself a cheap set of Gold ones off ebay US about a year ago and they don't look too bad (apart from where they have gone similar because I must have opened each one up more then 10 times!)

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
I have a set of Rays ones under my bed for the past 6 months waiting for me to re-con my wheels. they'll be under there for another while too until the weather clears up. lol

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Even the Ray's wheel nuts fade badly after a while, if people want a setof pink nuts just get some red ray's one's and wait a while!

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Even the Ray's wheel nuts fade badly after a while, if people want a setof pink nuts just get some red ray's one's and wait a while!
Haha :p

And i'm in contact with some of my suppliers to see what we can come up with, as said the weather can fade even the best wheel nuts after time.

Will get back to everyone with a update soon :)

~Nick @ Tuning Developments