Where do you buy you oil filter from?

Paul_JJ

Member +

dac69er

Super Moderator
usually just direct from toyota.

i use all different filters tbh. never had any troubles with any of them.

Jay

Admin
Here's a good tip for everyone - buy in bulk.

If you head into your local Toyota dealer and price a filter then ask what price they could do ten of them for you should get a nice juicy lump of discount for your hassle. Especially if they operate as a trade centre.

Okay you might have filters lying about for years but at least it'll help with the servicing costs. :cool:

Jay

Paul_JJ

Member +
Here's a good tip for everyone - buy in bulk.

If you head into your local Toyota dealer and price a filter then ask what price they could do ten of them for you should get a nice juicy lump of discount for your hassle. Especially if they operate as a trade centre.

Okay you might have filters lying about for years but at least it'll help with the servicing costs. :cool:

Jay

Emailed my dealer - see what he says -) Thx for the tip!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
dave@tmdevelopment. an you will have next day without fail aslong as hes got them in stock.:)

Jay

Admin
Just out of interest I checked with Toyota Belfast today and was offered 25% off if I bought a pack of ten.

Not a bad saving and I bet your ebay seller knows it!

Jay

accent_97

Member +
here with original oil 5ltr 10w40 toyota semi synthetic plus filter 29 .99 euro seems fair price to me
154743_456516951668_10413671668_6089689_1435876_n.jpg

Paul_JJ

Member +
OK. Spoke to a local Toyota dealer and apparently the price has increased on the 1 JAN (and the VAT) - so now is £9.95 Inc Vat each - THAT IS WAY TOO MUCH for the filter!!! 7 euro sounds better for me! Can I order 10 from Ireland???