Where to get the following parts cheap?

AntGlanza

Member +
After reading through this forum i have noticed its safe to change your cam belt if you dont know when it was last changed, my car is on 117000 km and i dont know if it was done at 100 ...

So wheres the cheapest place to get these, as i want to service and change them...

Cam belt
Fan belt (mines squeeling)
Timing belt
Fuel filter
Oil filter
Spark plugs

Also if you could tell me the codes or w.e it is to determin which ones i need aswell as the sources, i.e websites/phone numbers

Thank youuuu! :gt-smilie:

G

gaz_turbo1

yeah my FAN belt sqeulling too:p:p

any motor factors really, shoud'nt be too much difference in pricce as it just all service item's, belt squelling prob your alt-water pump belt, but might aswell change all three belts

G

gaz_turbo1

just pm dave or toby they will get the parts you need in no time,

water pump alt belt, then aircon power steering, then timing belt

jamesgtturbo

Member +
local motor factors will do non genuine parts such as blue print , solid ace etc etc ... also dave and toby on here do them.

or theres always toyota but could turn out to be expensive

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Well Dave B's delivery is second to none so would highly recomend him, the stuff almost arrives at your doorstep the moment you make payment lol :)

starbogt

Member +
local motorfactors/motorspares shops ie not halfrauds. alternator belt was 6quid and power steering air con removal was just under a fiver so it pays to shop around oil filters are silly money less than 4quid