wheres cheapest place 2 get a ps3?

drew-turbo

Member +
hi not sure if this is in the correct section but as above my mum bought me a nintendo wii for my 18th oh my ino id rather have a ps3 so wana try selling wii to get a ps3 but they not worth that much thats why im asking for it to be cheap
thanx
Drew

Jaak

Member +
hi not sure if this is in the correct section but as above my mum bought me a nintendo wii for my 18th oh my ino id rather have a ps3 so wana try selling wii to get a ps3 but they not worth that much thats why im asking for it to be cheap
thanx
Drew

PS3? Come on man, it really sucks.
Im working for a gaming company and I can tell you one thing. PS3 is only good if you wana use the Blu-ray for watching HD movies, but for games its shite!

Get a XBOX360! Thats the way to go.
Smoother Graphics, and the controller has vibrations while the PS3 has none.

L900CMC

Member +
PS3? Come on man, it really sucks.
Im working for a gaming company and I can tell you one thing. PS3 is only good if you wana use the Blu-ray for watching HD movies, but for games its shite!

Get a XBOX360! Thats the way to go.
Smoother Graphics, and the controller has vibrations while the PS3 has none.

Not having a go mate but you work for a gaming company and you dont know of dual shock 3??

Jaak

Member +
Theres too many butons on an x box controller!! I always get lost on my mates one!!:p

The PS3's controller is very small compared to the X360's. But I prefer the triggers on the X360. Its much better when playing racing games for me.
Forza 2! Best game.

Greg0r

Member +
ive got to say everyone entitled to your own opinion

but ive got a xbox and ps3 and got to say i prefer the ps3... the online multiplayer is better on the xbox but i just prefer the gaming on the ps3.

and you can buy a vibrating controller now for £35 and the controllers have six axis which is a funky feature...

i got mine in april with 6 of the latest games and 2 controllers HD cable for £299.00 from game

drew-turbo

Member +
it doesent matter now i just wanted one to enter the gtr competition but ive just found out it ended on the 18th of july

ali619

Member +
Theres different versions of the PS3 which are avaliable you have the 40GB, the 60GB and the 80GB (which is to be released in August). Out of all them 3 the 60GB is the best in my opinion as it has more extra features i.e. 4 2.0 USB ports, flash card readers and is backwards compatable with PS2 and PS1 games. The 40GB has none of these extra features (well it does has 2 2.0 USB ports but thats about it), in relation to the 80GB it's the same as the 40GB but it just has twice as much memory. So with the 60 you get more and to me its the better option, although Sony have discountinued the production of this model as it wasn't selling well, thats why they introduced the 40GB as it was cheaper to produce and making the price tag less expensive. But again with the 40GB they are discountinuing this for the 80GB. But all three models can be still sourced.

If you do want a 60 your best bet would be to getting one from www.cex.co.uk, although they are second hand but CEX provide a 1 years warrenty which is better than nothing. To be honest I wouldn't buy this console from ebay just stick to reatilers as you get a warrenty with it :)

Last edited:

bigdoods

Member +
i havnt played a gaming console since i was 13 i think:) lol. i must get back into them.fed up of girls lol:p

ali619

Member +
i havnt played a gaming console since i was 13 i think:) lol. i must get back into them.fed up of girls lol:p

lol i've been playing a games console all my life!!, still have my old sega mega drive :p, plus games consoles never talk back and you can play with them anytime you please :homer: