Which AFR Gauge

GTti

Member +
Dave's does not include the sensor, you'll need the wideband sensor (At least another £80).

I have the AEM which I can't say anything bad about, it comes with the the Bosch LSU sensor I think.

dac69er

Super Moderator
that is just the gauge. unless you have a sensor and a widband controller you will be wasting your time.

if your datalogging and using the wideband for tuning then i would recommend the innovate stuff.

otherwise you will be fine with the AEM. its only £130 off ebay so not a million ££££ more than that gauge on its own.

Idrees

Banned
£130 off ebay? Is this what we call a 'wideband' kit or is that something else? It confuses me.

Sparky

Member +
Cheapest I have seen the AEM for with the sensor is £145ish but I have found the Innovate one for £143 and I like the look of them!

john5678 off uksc with the blue Supra has one so ask him about it Iddy :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
the innovate is the best without a shaddow of a doubt.

the aem is an excellent gauge though

for most people the aem is easier to set up and good enough for their needs. the innovate has a few more functions and is more accurate as well as having a quicker sample time.

if your not using it for tuning as such then i would go with the aem for the cost advantage!

dac69er

Super Moderator
Found it! Click Me

Dont know why the analogue gauge is another £40 though :confused:

but thats in the us. will need posting to uk so will probably be about £170 all in as thats what i payed for mine from america ;)

the DB gauges are a bit shit, the other gauges are alot better, the one that you need to program separately, think its called the xd-16 or something similar!

jabran200

Member +
I have moved to using 14point7.com's naw_7s wideband. It's absolutley brilliant tbh.

For around £115 quid you get everything you need andd all that needs doing is a bit of wiring really.

I used to have older ones but the news are excellent. They have computer interfaces for datalogging etc etc.

I know people get put off with the little d.i.y involved but its a great bit of kit and very accurate, I have nevere doubted it.

Would any of you guys like a review/how to guide for it? I am going to order one for mate so I could do a little write up for it to show how involved it is.