Which Delivery servive

Which Delivery Service

• Total voters

Spoonz

Member +
Ok. Im fed up of the post office delivering some things on time and others late so i want to know what ppl use instead please state if what u use isn't in the poll

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Parcels2go I think they are called, they work as agents mainly using DHL I think. Either way they have always been good for me, got a turbo from Stafford to Plymouth next day when I paid for economy. Same went for the manifold I sent to Glasgow too.

GTdan

In The Closet
Parcels2go I think they are called, they work as agents mainly using DHL I think. Either way they have always been good for me, got a turbo from Stafford to Plymouth next day when I paid for economy. Same went for the manifold I sent to Glasgow too.

Parcel2go are awesome for smaller parcels, however if you are deliverying car parts ie large items such as bodykit, then paisley freight are great - cheap prices.
P2go, are best for smaller items comapred to bodkits - cheap & quick delivery.

Starlet_Sam

Parcel2go are awesome for smaller parcels, however if you are deliverying car parts ie large items such as bodykit, then paisley freight are great - cheap prices.
P2go, are best for smaller items comapred to bodkits - cheap & quick delivery.

Yeah I must admit that I had to do so pretty interesting wrapping of an exhaust to get it in their sizing requirtments.

Sigma

Member +
UPS are the shit :)

Ordered an intercooler for the Evo from Calafornia at 1630hrs Friday and at 0715hrs Monday morning, the guy was at my door!

:)

Starlet_Sam

UPS are the shit :)

Ordered an intercooler for the Evo from Calafornia at 1630hrs Friday and at 0715hrs Monday morning, the guy was at my door!

:)

I can beat that, turbo kit was sent from Chiba in Japan on Tuedsay, the first attempted delivery was at my house on Thursday! The only reason I had to wait til Friday to get it was because my flatmate didn't have the cash to pay the charges.