which evo seats??

Bazza

Member +
right im looking to upgrade the seats in the glanza and was thinking of getting some evo ones but want to be different dont want the 7/8 ones alot of ppl have these any other suggestions??

quite like the 5's

any suggestions

Bazza

Member +
right i know i sed i didnt want 7/8 ones but a set of mr 8 ones have come up really cheap was just wondering would i need to buy rails or wud i be able to modify mine??

Johnny_C

Lifer
how much are the bride rails??

cud i buy any recaro one?
if u wnt an easy direct fit,buy bride type ro rails.they are around 200+ new.
ive a custom pass side one that would fit the seat with slight modding,and theres a driver one i made on hear for sale too.

addz

Member +
Evo 7's are decent as i have them, so are evo 8's but they are less hugging in comparison

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Evo 7's are decent as i have them, so are evo 8's but they are less hugging in comparison

The evo 8 fq one's are basically the same as the evo 7 one's just slightly different material in the middle. You can modify your standard rails to fit them.

If you want to be different get some evo 9 fq one's in the half leather, they're nice.;)

Evo_IX-05-L.jpg

Johnny_C

Lifer
they are the ones, but i think the middle part of the seat hasnt got the pattern in it cant really see i will get him to send me beter pics
if they dnt have the pattern i think they might be the wider,im not 100% sure but,would need to see pics.