Which gauges do you own?

Nwimie

Member +
Im after an oil pressure and oil temperature gauges preferably same manufacturer can any of you guys recomend some nice gauges which arent as pricey as say defi?

show me what you have!
cheers :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
Stack are the best imo.

there reasonably priced, have been making quality gauges for ages, the very accurate and look good. They also match starlet interior nicely

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Stack are the best imo.

there reasonably priced, have been making quality gauges for ages, the very accurate and look good. They also match starlet interior nicely

Would you have a link of best place to get them mate?? :)

Sparky

Member +
I've had defi's very overated and overpriced tbh

Prosport look really good and are cheap in terms of price :)

Nwimie

Member +
the pro analog ones are nice... electric ones are cheap but dont look quite as good. ta for link :)

corofin12345

Member +
god knows what gauges i have but they are very accurate.. level at zero etc etc.. light up 4 different colours 2... vacuum/boost gauge and oil pressure gauge..

-cuffy-

Member +
3 blitz guages in a din tray :) rare as! Oil temp pressure and water temp! Soon getting sard boost and aem afr

Texx

Super Moderator
I've 6 52mm VDO Cockpit gauges, they appear to be as accurate as they need to be.

Gilly2006

Member +
i own 3 prosport premium gauges, oil pressure, oil temp and water temp.

really lovely gauges i picked them up 2nd hand and i love them!

nanglebadger

Member +
iv got Apexi EL1 series, very nice gauges, do the same opening symphony as the Defis, but not as expensive. can be difficult to locate with all the sensors tho as they are discontinued. Yahoo auctions are the best place for them.

Phil.