which injectors to use on a td04 @ 1.5 bar?

Sharv

Member +
Hi

Can any1 please tell me which injectors to use with my td04 @ 1.4/1.5 bar? I've already bought a walbro 255l fuel pump. Do i need a fuel pressure regulator as well?

Cheers
Sharvin

Fizturbo

Member +
Mangement mapped up will be better,330s will be on the limit around 1.5bar,550s will be to much 460 will suit better for 1.4, 1.5

Sharv

Member +
Already using emu,apexi avcr and fitted my hks actuator on the turbo. Was just wondering whether the 550's were not too big? I've noticed that sard have them available in 550cc,any1 using those from RC engineering?

clarkytrd

Member +
Just get the 550's and get it mapped, at least if you want more boost you still have plenty of life left in the injectors. 460's might be a little bit too small for the boost you want. maybe im wrong but!?

gglavin

Member +
Just get the 550's and get it mapped, at least if you want more boost you still have plenty of life left in the injectors. 460's might be a little bit too small for the boost you want. maybe im wrong but!?

460's are fine but 550's are meant to have better spray pattern, id go 550's aswell

Sharv

Member +
is there any specific make for the injectors apart from sard? was thinking of using those from rc engineering and if am not mistaken gotta use the saturated one???:confused:

Sharv

Member +
lets say i get the 550's,is it possible to reduce the fueling for day to day driving,good fuel economy, and a good idle...:confused:

azerty

Supermoderator
as rory said, 440-460 is your better choice...
I use RX7 550cc on my hybrid td04 without trouble.
I have some spare 360cc if you need, which are good enough up to 1.5 bar on TD04l (already did try that ;))