Which TD04 Kit Should I Buy??

clarkytrd

Member +
as ive said my car is coming off the road soon for a forged TD04 project

just want opinions on what TD04 kit is best?!

along with what kind of mods??

all help appreciated!

thanks

Rumel786

Member +
If i had the funds id be tempted to try or dave @ tm's new td05 ball bearing turbo ;)

although from thr td04's iv only ever used sashas td04 hybrid kit and cannot fault it at all.

clarkytrd

Member +
mm i was looking at the TD05

whats the difference between the 04/05??

also the SPS kit looks great, anyone using this kit??

thanks

Foggy

Member +
Tdo5 is a bigger turbo and can put out well over 300bhp. What sort of power are you going for?

Foggy

Member +
wepr hybrid tdo4 would be your best option there are people that swear by them. They look like a very nice kit and can put out 300bhp with the right mods.

Rumel786

Member +
are you going forged 4e or 5e? Im using wepr's turbo atm and i am hoping to achieve in the 310hp marks on a fully forged 5e motor.

clarkytrd

Member +
are you going forged 4e or 5e? Im using wepr's turbo atm and i am hoping to achieve in the 310hp marks on a fully forged 5e motor.

ahh staying 4e mate, just gonna use 74.5mm forged pistons i think

any idea what kinda mods im gonna need..??

forge parts
fuelling mods
etc.etc.......

thanks buddy

Foggy

Member +
What recession lol You have more of a chance of getting blood out of a stone anyway. I reckon you going to need 5k+ for the power your looking for?

clarkytrd

Member +
ahh and the rest, il be puttin too much into it

fully forged engine
Td04 kit
new clutch
lsd
changing all bushes
new lower arms
new seats
emanage ultimate

ya wouldnt see a good few grand going into it at all would ya

Foggy

Member +
I sold my old glanza s for 2.5k 6 months back spent it on the glanza v you wouldnt see where is gone.

clarkytrd

Member +
fuck that is cheap aidan, its a used turbo though and no warranty on it... maybe thats why its so cheap?!

looks a nice kit all the same

Foggy

Member +
There looks to be a bit of work fitting that kit. Brace the decat and rotate the turbo. Fecking bargain though. Even if the turbo goes second hand one off ebay only about 50 pounds