White Glanza Lisburn (crashed)

Paul-GlzV

Member +
Seen This On Thurs Nite Close To 12pm. Was Pretty Nasty, No Casualties Fella's Standin Outta Car Scratchin There Heads? Looked Lik He'd Been Speedin Round Bend An Lost Control an ran into a concrete boldard. But Only An Assumption Cud Be Mistaken. Poor Little Starbo Wrote Off For Def Anotha Bites The Dust. Any1 On Here?

After-Glanza

Member +
Lives round the corner from me mate. was lee grahams car. sam was there when it happened i think. only passed his test a week too :(

Sparky

Member +
Serves his right then, why do people buy cars like that when they have no experience what so ever :flame:

jamesbaa

Member +
Serves his right then, why do people buy cars like that when they have no experience what so ever :flame:

Thats a bit harsh mate, just cos the fella bought a starbo for his first car it doesnt mean it serves him right!!! For all you know he could have been racing cars half his life!!

Sparky

Member +
Read a couple of threads about Glanza owners in Ireland lately and that doesnt seem to be the case

More than likely showing off, acting the cool kid, and inexperience bit him in the ass!!

If he had been racing cars all his life he wouldnt have crashed ;)

I will take it back if I am told otherwise :)

Paul147

Member +
have to BE honest here this crash happened right in front of me.....The guy was going way way to hard for the corner.....and aye sam was with me when this happened..... The car did look pretty mangled TBH

Johnny_C

Lifer
Read a couple of threads about Glanza owners in Ireland lately and that doesnt seem to be the case

More than likely showing off, acting the cool kid, and inexperience bit him in the ass!!

If he had been racing cars all his life he wouldnt have crashed ;)

I will take it back if I am told otherwise :)
so what,if u drive a glanza and are irish that makes u a wanker does it?
you havnt a fucking notion what your talking abt.
and there was serious black ice on the roads this week.

Jay

Admin
Sorry for the loss of an EP, I'm sure the cost of repairs, embarassment and general shock of it all will educate the driver. It's a steep learning curve and I'm just glad no-one was injured.

Let's not generalise hastily - I know all us EP drivers (Irish and otherwise) can't drive worth a shite anyways.. :haha:

Timmy

Member +
Yep nothing to do with being irish.
Raceing cars on tracks doesn't help you on the road because you don't have to deal with some many varibles. Like other road users, road camber, ice.

A

Animal GT

there's more ep's got rittin off in england this past good wile! than ireland FACT! answer that 1 chap????;) but if he was messing or speeding wel then he only has himself to blame.

Paul147

Member +
think he was 17 just passed his test and jumped straight into a glanza.....Driving for 2days i heard!!!!

Sean_GT

Member +
think he was 17 just passed his test and jumped straight into a glanza.....Driving for 2days i heard!!!!

Fair enough.

I think we can all safely say that it was not insured as a Glanza then.

What is going on with the insurance do you know?

Paul147

Member +
nah havnt got a clue.....i was just thinking if i had of been going around the corner any harder than i was he would have been straight into the side of me....which would have been a complete mess.....i slowed way down for the corner because the guy i was with was going to ask him about his car and he just dropped it a gear and destroyed it.... stupid stupid boy :shoot:

squeekyduck

Member +
At least no one was hurt, thats the most important thing.

Whats with rippng on the Irish? Jesus, 400 years of torturing us and they are still are not happy! (Joke, incase someone gets offended!)

Last edited: